Available at every motorcycle shop in the SF Bay Area
CityBike is published monthly and new issues are distributed in the last week of each month
December 2016 Issue Out Now!
Go Getcha Some CityBike!
Let's call this the "alternative adventure" issue...
- We ride Honda's VFR1200X, and get it dirtier than probably the next 10 big ADV bike owners.
- We ride Honda's "sensible" NC700X with way more anger and abandon than you might expect, even from us.
- We ride Honda's CB500F—maybe we oughtta call this the Honda payola issue...
- Tuscany By Vespa: San Francisco Scooter Girls Ride Italy .
- Maynard: Indians and Harleys.
- Hertfelder: Sugar Fix.
- Dr. Frazier: Adventure Jail Tales.
- Devine: Out of Focus.
- Uneasy Rider: Tesla And The Tech Problem.
- Locals Only: Bruce Prater's DR650 Supermoto.
- News, Clues and Rumors: There's gonna be another TI TT! Are you the next Helimot dealer? CityBike won't be on the MTC, American Flat Track schedule, Moto Guild metal \m/ \m/ shop.
- Pit Stops: BRO (that's Babes Ride Out) 2016, and TROG (The Race of Gentlemen) 2016. Gentlemen, huh—how'd we get in? Oh, we weren't racing... other than unsanctioned minibike flat track on the beach!
- New stuff: we review the Rizoma catalog (for real!), An breaks in a pair of Worse For Wear's Crosstown Curvy Jeans, and Max packs it all in to a set of Shad's semi rigid saddlebags.
- ...and don't forget Tankslapper, Events, Classifieds, and a beautiful North Bay Last Page Photo.
CityBike was started in 1984 with the idea that the Bay Area motorcycle culture was vibrant, so ingrained in daily life, so rich in history, characters, stories, racing, riding, and comradeship that it deserved to be chronicled in print.
Our mission remains the same: to deliver to you, our reader, thoughtful and provocative journalism that may lack for the gloss and polish of the major national magazines, but more than makes up with enthusiasm, participation, integrity, and loyalty to our readers and our beliefs. We're riders like you, and love riding, just like you.
CityBike is Northern California's original free motorcycling publication. Since 1984, it's provided a special brand of motorcycle news, reviews and information to hundreds of thousands of readers. It's available at over 200 locations throughout Northern California or by subscription.