Available at every motorcycle shop in the SF Bay Area
CityBike is published monthly and new issues are distributed in the last week of each month
November 2016 Issue Out Now!
Go Getcha Some CityBike!
Our most authentic issue yet!
- Authentically Awesome: Moto Guzzi's V9 Roamer.
- Santa Rosa Mile 2016.
- Ghosts & Machines.
- Maynard: Dark As A Dungeon.
- Hertfelder: Ramp Oh First Blood.
- Dr. Frazier: Adventure Of A Lifetime.
- Devine: Technical Adjustment.
- Uneasy Rider: Ride Fast Take Chances—Accept No Substitutes.
- Locals Only: Terry Otton's Mulder-built Triumph Flat Tracker.
- News, Clues and Rumors: Dirtbags Go Upmarket, Hipsters Ride Out 2017, Vote Like A Rider, Riding High event, and more.
- Pit Stops: CMSP Advisory Committee Fall ’16 Meeting: Good, Bad, & Ugly; Party In The US AB 51; Distinguished Gentleman’s Ride 2016: TJ rides SF, An rides Sac; Pie With Dave Moss.
- New stuff: How To Build A Motorcycle—If You’re A Small Woodland Creature, Moto-Skiveez Technical Riding Shirt, When Things Go Arai: 2016 Isle Of Man Limited Edition Helmet.
- ...and don't forget Tankslapper, Events, Classifieds, and a killer Max Klein Last Page Photo from the Santa Rosa Mile.
CityBike was started in 1984 with the idea that the Bay Area motorcycle culture was vibrant, so ingrained in daily life, so rich in history, characters, stories, racing, riding, and comradeship that it deserved to be chronicled in print.
Our mission remains the same: to deliver to you, our reader, thoughtful and provocative journalism that may lack for the gloss and polish of the major national magazines, but more than makes up with enthusiasm, participation, integrity, and loyalty to our readers and our beliefs. We're riders like you, and love riding, just like you.
CityBike is Northern California's original free motorcycling publication. Since 1984, it's provided a special brand of motorcycle news, reviews and information to hundreds of thousands of readers. It's available at over 200 locations throughout Northern California or by subscription.