Available at every motorcycle shop in the SF Bay Area
CityBike is published monthly and new issues are distributed in the last week of each month
September 2016 Issue Out Now!
Go Getcha Some CityBike!
CityBike takes you back to school—our September issue is out now!
- Roustabouts: we hustle 'round town on Harley-Davidson's Forty-Eight and Yamaha's Bolt C-Spec.
- Sam Devine sings us the Ballad of the Bikester.
- We sit down with the team behind the Santa Rosa Mile Flat Track-aganza: Terry Otton of Ramspur Winery, Steve Delorenzi of SDI Insulation, and Randy Kremlacek of California Flat Track Association.
- 2 Wheel Safety Training's Total Control Advanced Rider Clinic.
- Maynard: Hooray for UJMs!
- Hertfelder: Rites of Passage.
- Dr. Frazier: Adventure Riding Unterhosen.
- Devine: What is a Biker?
- Uneasy Rider: The Price of Cool.
- Locals Only: BMW Motorcycles of SF's "HPT" R Nine T custom build.
- News, Clues and Rumors: 2016 CMSP Advisory Committee meeting—be there, be square, or at least dial in; the MTC needs you; Moto-safety update from The Budman; AB 51 in the home stretch; CityBike is to blame for the "homeless problem" in SF; Skully: not so smart now, huh? There's more, too!
- Pit Stops: Sisters Centennial Ride: An & Gwynne catch the last leg of the ride.
- New stuff: An reviews The Complete Book Of Ducati Motorcycles—and you can win a copy! Sam tests Nexx's Bad Loser helmet, Fish reads Indian Motorcycle – America’s First Motorcycle Company, and Editor Surj checks out HJC's Marvel-licensed The Punisher CL-17 helmet.
- ...and don't forget Tankslapper, Events, Classifieds, and a killer Last Page Photo shot by Jeff Ebner.
CityBike was started in 1984 with the idea that the Bay Area motorcycle culture was vibrant, so ingrained in daily life, so rich in history, characters, stories, racing, riding, and comradeship that it deserved to be chronicled in print.
Our mission remains the same: to deliver to you, our reader, thoughtful and provocative journalism that may lack for the gloss and polish of the major national magazines, but more than makes up with enthusiasm, participation, integrity, and loyalty to our readers and our beliefs. We're riders like you, and love riding, just like you.
CityBike is Northern California's original free motorcycling publication. Since 1984, it's provided a special brand of motorcycle news, reviews and information to hundreds of thousands of readers. It's available at over 200 locations throughout Northern California or by subscription.