Available at every motorcycle shop in the SF Bay Area
CityBike is published monthly and new issues are distributed in the last week of each month
October 2016 Issue Out Now!
Go Getcha Some CityBike!
Don't call it the ADV issue!
- To beak, or not to beak... We pit BMW's R1200GS against Yamaha's Super Ténéré. Which bike wins? Depends on who you talk to.
- We ride Honda's CB500X... and mostly talk about how we'd turn it into a replacement for the venerable KLR. Or something...
- Yuri Barrigan returns to the Isle of Man (with more cylinders).
- Peter Mars comes clean about our original test ride of Alta's prototype.
- Maynard: Telling Us Who They Are.
- Hertfelder: The Thrill Ain't Gone.
- Dr. Frazier: No Way Adventures.
- Devine: Prioritization Of Self.
- Uneasy Rider: The Death Of Fast.
- Locals Only: Liza Miller and the Re-Cycle Garage.
- News, Clues and Rumors: 2016 CMSP Advisory Committee meeting—ride there with us! Party with us in SF to celebrate AB 51; Are you a real biker? There's more, too—but you gotta go get the issue to find out that it is!
- Pit Stops: We go to the Moto Envy Show, the West Oakland Motorcycle Review, the A&S Vintage Show, and the Tom Perkins Legacy Foundation's first ride (on an NC700X!).
- New stuff (with old guy punk rock references): EXO-AT950 Modular Adventure Touring Helmet and First Gear Kilimanjaro Jacket & Pants.
- ...and don't forget Tankslapper, Events, Classifieds, and a beautiful Last Page Photo from the Moto Envy Show.
CityBike was started in 1984 with the idea that the Bay Area motorcycle culture was vibrant, so ingrained in daily life, so rich in history, characters, stories, racing, riding, and comradeship that it deserved to be chronicled in print.
Our mission remains the same: to deliver to you, our reader, thoughtful and provocative journalism that may lack for the gloss and polish of the major national magazines, but more than makes up with enthusiasm, participation, integrity, and loyalty to our readers and our beliefs. We're riders like you, and love riding, just like you.
CityBike is Northern California's original free motorcycling publication. Since 1984, it's provided a special brand of motorcycle news, reviews and information to hundreds of thousands of readers. It's available at over 200 locations throughout Northern California or by subscription.