Available at every motorcycle shop in the SF Bay Area
CityBike is published monthly and new issues are distributed in the last week of each month
December issue in shops now!
Go Getcha Some CityBike!
Apparently we promote "hooligan behavior."
- We ride Zero's FXS supermoto, and you just know there were shenanigans.
- We put a real-world beating on Honda's CRF250L Rally, from touring to round-town trouble.
- Fish goes Dirtbaggin'... or is it Dirtbag goes fishin'?
- Mr. Jensen delivers something special just in time for Christmas. We weren't gonna say "Christmas" because of the "war on Christmas" and all that. Boy, we've blown it now.
- Maynard: Hailwoods, Spencers... and Us.
- Hertfelder: BMW Hump.
- Dr. Frazier: Loco Adventures En Espanol.
- Uneasy Rider: Electric Desire.
- Locals Only: Lawrence Giardina of LG Moto.
- Plus News, Clues and Rumors, Shop Rag, Pit Stops, New Stuff, and of course, Tankslapper, Events, Classifieds, and a you'll wish you coulda been there Last Page Photo.
CityBike was started in 1984 with the idea that the Bay Area motorcycle culture was vibrant, so ingrained in daily life, so rich in history, characters, stories, racing, riding, and comradeship that it deserved to be chronicled in print.
Our mission remains the same: to deliver to you, our reader, thoughtful and provocative journalism that may lack for the gloss and polish of the major national magazines, but more than makes up with enthusiasm, participation, integrity, and loyalty to our readers and our beliefs. We're riders like you, and love riding, just like you.
CityBike is Northern California's original free motorcycling publication. Since 1984, it's provided a special brand of motorcycle news, reviews and information to hundreds of thousands of readers. It's available at over 200 locations throughout Northern California or by subscription.