Available at every motorcycle shop in the SF Bay Area
CityBike is published monthly and new issues are distributed in the last week of each month
June 2016 Issue Out Now!
Go Get Your CityBike!
June issue out now, with special AFM Round 3 program insert!
- Zero to Hero: we ride Zero's electrifying (groan) 2016 Zero SR.
- Kawasaki Z125 Pro first ride—we bomb SF and Treasure Island on Team Green's tiniest.
- We get a first peek at the wonderful, amazing, and soon-to-be-open Moto Talbott.
- We get sideways at the Texas Tornado Boot Camp.
- Who Cares About Motorcyclist Rights, Part 2: Aisha "Pockets" Cruz
- BARF's Budman updates us on the CMSP and other California moto-issues.
- Devine: The Adventures of Dr. Ninja & Judgement Day.
- Dr. Frazier: Adventurous Flights of Turtles & Elephants.
- Maynard: A Changed Life, Suddenly.
- Hertfelder: For The Record.
- Uneasy Rider: The Value of CityBike.
- Locals Only: Windsor's Super Sweet Ducati 900SS
- News, Clues and Rumors: our first Smoke 'Em If You Got 'Em burnout contest entry; AB 51 lane splitting bill update; Sam Devine's "The Motorcycle God" stolen from Lucky 13 in SF; return of the Junction; Triumph+Santa Rosa Mile; and—of course—more, more, MORE.
- Pit Stops: An continues her trek across Europe but somehow gets to AHRMA too; Max goes to Austin for Moto GP, the Handbuilt Show and the Lone Star Half-Mile; and Gwynne rocks Ladies' Night at Scuderia in SF.
- New stuff: Shoei X-14 helmet, Helite Airnest airbag vest, Chain Monkey chain adjustment tool, and Capture POV action-cam mount.
- ...and don't forget Tankslapper, Events, Classifieds, and badass Last Page Photo by Max Klein, straight outta Austin!
CityBike was started in 1984 with the idea that the Bay Area motorcycle culture was vibrant, so ingrained in daily life, so rich in history, characters, stories, racing, riding, and comradeship that it deserved to be chronicled in print.
Our mission remains the same: to deliver to you, our reader, thoughtful and provocative journalism that may lack for the gloss and polish of the major national magazines, but more than makes up with enthusiasm, participation, integrity, and loyalty to our readers and our beliefs. We're riders like you, and love riding, just like you.
CityBike is Northern California's original free motorcycling publication. Since 1984, it's provided a special brand of motorcycle news, reviews and information to hundreds of thousands of readers. It's available at over 200 locations throughout Northern California or by subscription.