Available at every motorcycle shop in the SF Bay Area
CityBike is published monthly and new issues are distributed in the last week of each month
July issue in shops now!
Go Getcha Some CityBike!
In which we practice our pinky ettiquette...
- We visit The Quail Motorcycle Gathering.
- We ride Indian's Scout.
- We talk with Brad Baker.
- Speaking of Brad, we went to the Sac Mile, where he and the other Indian riders cleaned up.
- Brotherhood In 5 Easy Steps, part 2: the Buells.
- Maynard: Just A Honda.
- Hertfelder: Caution, Campground Ahead.
- Dr. Frazier: Adventure Riding Bunny.
- Devine: Street Getoff.
- Uneasy Rider: FOMH.
- Locals Only: Zeki Abed of Motohaus.
- Plus News, Clues and Rumors, Shop Rag, Pit Stops, New stuff, the AFM's Round 4 race program, and of course, Tankslapper, Events, Classifieds, and maybe even a Last Page Photo.
CityBike was started in 1984 with the idea that the Bay Area motorcycle culture was vibrant, so ingrained in daily life, so rich in history, characters, stories, racing, riding, and comradeship that it deserved to be chronicled in print.
Our mission remains the same: to deliver to you, our reader, thoughtful and provocative journalism that may lack for the gloss and polish of the major national magazines, but more than makes up with enthusiasm, participation, integrity, and loyalty to our readers and our beliefs. We're riders like you, and love riding, just like you.
CityBike is Northern California's original free motorcycling publication. Since 1984, it's provided a special brand of motorcycle news, reviews and information to hundreds of thousands of readers. It's available at over 200 locations throughout Northern California or by subscription.