Available at every motorcycle shop in the SF Bay Area
CityBike is published monthly and new issues are distributed in the last week of each month
May 2016 Issue Out Now!
Go Get Your CityBike!
May (the wind always be at your back) issue out now!
- How do you like your naked? Small, medium or large? We ride Aprilia's beastly Tuono RR, Kawasaki's not-for-California (for now) Z800, and Honda's cute, competent li'l CB300F.
- Devine: Getting Punched In The Face.
- Dr. Frazier: Adventure Motorcycle No-Go Bucket List.
- Maynard: 50 Years Later.
- Hertfelder: Digitalis.
- Uneasy Rider: Safe Drivers vs. Engaged Riders.
- Locals Only: Eduardo's "Future Cafe" Guzzi.
- News, Clues and Rumors: AMA Y U No Like BARF? Special rider training opportunities in May; what's next for moto-filmmaker Mark Neale? Skully delayed again (you're kidding!), stupid this, stupid that; Easter ride 2016; liberty and lane splitting or death; and—of course—more.
- Pit Stops: An goes to France on a Vespa (basically), Max checks out the Alta factory and Alta checks out San Jose Indoor Flat Track.
- New stuff: ABUS Detecto 7000, Racing The Gods, Bell Qualifier DLX (with Transitions shield), Head Check.
- Plus Tankslapper, Events, Classifieds, and a bitchin' Bob Stokstad Last Page Photo!
CityBike was started in 1984 with the idea that the Bay Area motorcycle culture was vibrant, so ingrained in daily life, so rich in history, characters, stories, racing, riding, and comradeship that it deserved to be chronicled in print.
Our mission remains the same: to deliver to you, our reader, thoughtful and provocative journalism that may lack for the gloss and polish of the major national magazines, but more than makes up with enthusiasm, participation, integrity, and loyalty to our readers and our beliefs. We're riders like you, and love riding, just like you.
CityBike is Northern California's original free motorcycling publication. Since 1984, it's provided a special brand of motorcycle news, reviews and information to hundreds of thousands of readers. It's available at over 200 locations throughout Northern California or by subscription.