Available at every motorcycle shop in the SF Bay Area
CityBike is published monthly and new issues are distributed in the last week of each month
July 2016 Issue Out Now!
Go Getcha Some CityBike!
July issue out now—go get it!
- We give you the sweet lowdown on H-D's Low Rider S—burnouts not included. Oops. Burnouts are included.
- First ride: Max heads south to bust a move on Yamaha's new XSR900.
- Fish, An, Jeff and TJ check out the 2016 Quail Motorcycle Gathering.
- Courtney tells a not-so-tall tale about the ultimate small-rounder. Get it? Not tall? Because it's small?
- Maynard: Men & Their Motorcycles.
- Hertfelder: Roach Coach.
- Dr. Frazier: Adventure Baka Motorcycle Surfer Dude.
- Devine: Moral Superiority.
- Uneasy Rider: Just Ride (Your Own Ride).
- Locals Only: John Koester’s Luzzi Guzzi.
- News, Clues and Rumors: NY burnout, California style, Lane Splitting Legislation Update: AB 51 picking up speed, Resting 'Stich Face, Remembering Ingrid Fedje, and—of course—more, more, MORE.
- Pit Stops: An's last Euro-moto-report, Hanford 2016, CityBike rides to The Quail to raise money for Alameda County CASA, Roadside Repair Clinic at Scuderia.
- New stuff: Sena 10U intercom, ABUS Detecto X-Plus 8077, Book Review: Harley-Davidson CVO Motorcycles.
- ...and don't forget Tankslapper, Events, Classifieds, and another rock 'n' rollin' Last Page Photo by Max Klein!
CityBike was started in 1984 with the idea that the Bay Area motorcycle culture was vibrant, so ingrained in daily life, so rich in history, characters, stories, racing, riding, and comradeship that it deserved to be chronicled in print.
Our mission remains the same: to deliver to you, our reader, thoughtful and provocative journalism that may lack for the gloss and polish of the major national magazines, but more than makes up with enthusiasm, participation, integrity, and loyalty to our readers and our beliefs. We're riders like you, and love riding, just like you.
CityBike is Northern California's original free motorcycling publication. Since 1984, it's provided a special brand of motorcycle news, reviews and information to hundreds of thousands of readers. It's available at over 200 locations throughout Northern California or by subscription.