Available at every motorcycle shop in the SF Bay Area
CityBike is published monthly and new issues are distributed in the last week of each month
October issue in shops now!
Go Getcha Some CityBike!
It's The Fight Of The Century!
- Battle Of The Beginners: we ride and review two of the most compelling small motorcycles, Honda's Rebel 500 and Kawasaki's Versys-X 300.
- In case your idea of "smallish motorcycle" isn't so small, we also check out Harley-Davidson's Street Rod 750.
- AFM + MotoAmerica = Love At Sears Point
- Editor GS Dirty-'Stich takes our R1200GS project bike to Colorado for a bit of adventure with Doc Frazier, Chief of our World Adventure Affairs Desk.
- Maynard: With The Son On The Tuesday Ride.
- Hertfelder: Improper Maintenance.
- Dr. Frazier: Adventure Mojo Eclipse.
- Devine: Threading The Needle.
- Uneasy Rider: Disingenuity And The Fallacy Of Branded Experiences.
- Locals Only: Debra Chin of MotoChic Gear.
- Plus News, Clues and Rumors, Shop Rag, Pit Stops, New Stuff, and of course, Tankslapper, Events, Classifieds, and a real American Last Page Photo.
CityBike was started in 1984 with the idea that the Bay Area motorcycle culture was vibrant, so ingrained in daily life, so rich in history, characters, stories, racing, riding, and comradeship that it deserved to be chronicled in print.
Our mission remains the same: to deliver to you, our reader, thoughtful and provocative journalism that may lack for the gloss and polish of the major national magazines, but more than makes up with enthusiasm, participation, integrity, and loyalty to our readers and our beliefs. We're riders like you, and love riding, just like you.
CityBike is Northern California's original free motorcycling publication. Since 1984, it's provided a special brand of motorcycle news, reviews and information to hundreds of thousands of readers. It's available at over 200 locations throughout Northern California or by subscription.