Available at every motorcycle shop in the SF Bay Area
CityBike is published monthly and new issues are distributed in the last week of each month
August issue in shops now!
Go Getcha Some CityBike!
Badass bikes, big and small! (we decided 'Hot August Bikes' was too cheezy)
- We fall in love, American Style, again... with the Fuller Motus.
- We make up a bunch of dumb ways to talk about our van in the context of Suzuki's VanVan. Also, we hoonhoon that thing like only the CityBike Wrecking Crew can. Somehow, we didn't get lit up on that thing, but we did get lit up—check out the Last Page Photo for evidence.
- Fish & Editor Surj take the wrong bikes to Bungee Brent's Backroad Bash: our R1200GS project bike and a Buell Ulysses.
- An gets dirty at Garrahan Off-Road Training.
- Max sneaks a few laps on 17-Mile Drive.
- Maynard: Can't Do It.
- Hertfelder: The Longest Route Sheet.
- Dr. Frazier: Xanax Adventure Rider.
- Devine: 'Splainin' - Listenin' - Dealin'.
- Uneasy Rider: Distracted Ain't Drivin'.
- Locals Only: Peter Rose’s ’70 Honda CB750 Police Special.
- Plus News, Clues and Rumors, Shop Rag, Pit Stops, New stuff, and of course, Tankslapper, Events, Classifieds, and a Last Page Photo featuring evidence of what riding fast and taking chances can get you (and it isn't riches, fame and glory, at least not this time).
CityBike was started in 1984 with the idea that the Bay Area motorcycle culture was vibrant, so ingrained in daily life, so rich in history, characters, stories, racing, riding, and comradeship that it deserved to be chronicled in print.
Our mission remains the same: to deliver to you, our reader, thoughtful and provocative journalism that may lack for the gloss and polish of the major national magazines, but more than makes up with enthusiasm, participation, integrity, and loyalty to our readers and our beliefs. We're riders like you, and love riding, just like you.
CityBike is Northern California's original free motorcycling publication. Since 1984, it's provided a special brand of motorcycle news, reviews and information to hundreds of thousands of readers. It's available at over 200 locations throughout Northern California or by subscription.