Available at every motorcycle shop in the SF Bay Area
CityBike is published monthly and new issues are distributed in the last week of each month
September issue in shops now!
Go Getcha Some CityBike!
We Put Some Serious Miles On Some Serious Bikes
- Every Wing Way But Loose: CityBike's definitive long-distance test of Honda's most excellent Gold Wing.
- We ride Indian's badass Chieftain Dark Horse (and use it as a chase vehicle for some of the Wing-a-linging).
- The Half-Mile returns to Calistoga!
- Buying bikes—lots of bikes—in preparation for the 2017 Dirtbag Challenge.
- We compare Arai's head shapes so you don't have to.
- Maynard: Walkin' The Walk.
- Hertfelder: Anniversary.
- Dr. Frazier: Mr. Adv Dumb and Dr. Adv Dumber.
- Devine: Raging Bullpucky.
- Uneasy Rider: The Path To Righteousness Is A Motorcycle, A Map, And An Open Mind.
- Locals Only: Barry Gwin's 2-stroke KTM 300-powered Lambretta. Yes, seriously.
- Plus News, Clues and Rumors, Shop Rag, Pit Stops, New stuff, and of course, Tankslapper, Events, Classifieds, and a Last Page Photo of some seriously fast bikes at Bonneville.
CityBike was started in 1984 with the idea that the Bay Area motorcycle culture was vibrant, so ingrained in daily life, so rich in history, characters, stories, racing, riding, and comradeship that it deserved to be chronicled in print.
Our mission remains the same: to deliver to you, our reader, thoughtful and provocative journalism that may lack for the gloss and polish of the major national magazines, but more than makes up with enthusiasm, participation, integrity, and loyalty to our readers and our beliefs. We're riders like you, and love riding, just like you.
CityBike is Northern California's original free motorcycling publication. Since 1984, it's provided a special brand of motorcycle news, reviews and information to hundreds of thousands of readers. It's available at over 200 locations throughout Northern California or by subscription.