Available at every motorcycle shop in the SF Bay Area
CityBike is published monthly and new issues are distributed in the last week of each month
January 2018 hitting shops now!
Go Getcha Some CityBike!
It's our premier issue for 2018!
- More electrics? (Here comes the hate mail!) We tear up the local twisties on a couple of Alta Redshift SMs.
- Editor Surj goes to IMS Long Beach and—here's a surprise—gets surly about what he sees there. Oh, and there were some cool bikes, too.
- We get sideways at Brian Bartlow's Feel Like A Pro Dirt class.
- We ride Harley-Davidson's new Softail Slim, and dissect the sentiment around the new Softail line.
- Maynard: Urban Bikes.
- Hertfelder: The Hobo Life.
- Dr. Frazier: Brokebike Mountain Saga.
- Uneasy Rider: #NotAllDealers.
- Locals Only—Wrecking Crew Edition: Meet CityBike's Gwynne Fitzsimnmons.
- Plus News, Clues and Rumors, Shop Rag, Pit Stops, New Stuff, and of course, Tankslapper, Events, Classifieds, and a "that sure looks like fun" Last Page Photo.
CityBike was started in 1984 with the idea that the Bay Area motorcycle culture was vibrant, so ingrained in daily life, so rich in history, characters, stories, racing, riding, and comradeship that it deserved to be chronicled in print.
Our mission remains the same: to deliver to you, our reader, thoughtful and provocative journalism that may lack for the gloss and polish of the major national magazines, but more than makes up with enthusiasm, participation, integrity, and loyalty to our readers and our beliefs. We're riders like you, and love riding, just like you.
CityBike is Northern California's original free motorcycling publication. Since 1984, it's provided a special brand of motorcycle news, reviews and information to hundreds of thousands of readers. It's available at over 200 locations throughout Northern California or by subscription.