Available at every motorcycle shop in the SF Bay Area
CityBike is published monthly and new issues are distributed in the last week of each month
February 2017 Issue Out Now!
Go Getcha Some CityBike!
In search of the elusive Oakland Flying Fish...
- Classic style, modern fun: we ride Yamaha's SCR950.
- The Dirtbag is dead, long live the Dirtbag!
- Fast In Five, part 2: Peter Mars continues his lessons in speed.
- Why do we ride?
- CityBike Project: The Return of Triple Black Beauty.
- Maynard: Mea Culpa.
- Hertfelder: Tell It To The Judge.
- Dr. Frazier: Wonder Adventures While Wandering.
- Devine: Falling.
- Uneasy Rider: The Flip Side of Shopping Local.
- Locals Only: Kalle Hoffman's Indian Chief chopper survivor, "Wounded Knee".
- News, Clues and Rumors: AFM + CityBike=true love? Uber: petulant, entitled & dangerous, 15 years of BARFing, Victory calls it quits, new lane splitting legislation in three states, and more!
- Pit Stops: we check out the BMW G310R press launch, and the Yamaha Wall of Champeens.
- New stuff: Moto-Skiveez compression socks, HJC's new RHPA11.
- ...and of course, Tankslapper, Events, Classifieds, and a cryptic, confusing Last Page Photo.
CityBike was started in 1984 with the idea that the Bay Area motorcycle culture was vibrant, so ingrained in daily life, so rich in history, characters, stories, racing, riding, and comradeship that it deserved to be chronicled in print.
Our mission remains the same: to deliver to you, our reader, thoughtful and provocative journalism that may lack for the gloss and polish of the major national magazines, but more than makes up with enthusiasm, participation, integrity, and loyalty to our readers and our beliefs. We're riders like you, and love riding, just like you.
CityBike is Northern California's original free motorcycling publication. Since 1984, it's provided a special brand of motorcycle news, reviews and information to hundreds of thousands of readers. It's available at over 200 locations throughout Northern California or by subscription.