Available at every motorcycle shop in the SF Bay Area
CityBike is published monthly and new issues are distributed in the last week of each month
May 2017 Issue Out Now!
Go Getcha Some CityBike!
The High Vis 'n' Horsepower Issue
- We ride Yamaha's FZ-10. Fast. Chances are taken.
- Sam rides the new Rebel. Don't knock it till you try it—or at least read the story.
- TJ talks about next-level risk management.
- Peter Mars wraps up his Fast in 5 series.
- We check in on our R1200GS project bike, Triple Black Beauty.
- Maynard: Rage, Rage...
- Hertfelder: Mudsville National.
- Dr. Frazier: Soft Butt Adventure Ride.
- Devine: Perhaps...
- Uneasy Rider: Moments.
- Locals Only: Dave Labree.
- News, Clues and Rumors: Dumb legislation (times two!), recalls and flat track racing updates.
- Shop Rag: Helimot—movin' on, happenings at D-Store SF, and more news about your favorite local shops.
- Pit Stops: Jeff attends Wings of Safety's "Crash Course, Andy goes to the last (?) Clubman's show.
- New stuff: Sam reads McQueen's Motorcycles, Surj checks out Cortech's appropriately named Heckler gloves.
- Plus the AFM's Round 2 race program, and of course, Tankslapper, Events, Classifieds, and a poignant Last Page Photo.
CityBike was started in 1984 with the idea that the Bay Area motorcycle culture was vibrant, so ingrained in daily life, so rich in history, characters, stories, racing, riding, and comradeship that it deserved to be chronicled in print.
Our mission remains the same: to deliver to you, our reader, thoughtful and provocative journalism that may lack for the gloss and polish of the major national magazines, but more than makes up with enthusiasm, participation, integrity, and loyalty to our readers and our beliefs. We're riders like you, and love riding, just like you.
CityBike is Northern California's original free motorcycling publication. Since 1984, it's provided a special brand of motorcycle news, reviews and information to hundreds of thousands of readers. It's available at over 200 locations throughout Northern California or by subscription.