- Who cares about motorcyclist rights? Dennis "Budman" Kobza does! He runs BARF, is a member of the CMSP Advisory and California Motorcycle Safety Committees, and is the first profile in our series on moto-advocates in California. Read this issue for the story on how he helped make the lane splitting guidelines happen.
- We ride Suzuki's V-Strom XT, sensibly and pragmatically—and still have a good time!
- Fish does Moto-Gymkhana.
- Backstage at the Dakar with Scott Dunlavey.
- Locals Only: Ken Williams. ￼￼￼￼￼
- Devine: Chatter At Idle.
- Dr. Frazier: Gizmo Adventurers End Camaraderie Of The Road?
- Maynard: Two New Bikes.
- Hertfelder: McDining.
- Uneasy Rider: Isolation Mounts.
- Burnout contest! Seriously.
- News, Clues and Rumors: CityBike at the Taj Mahal, Chris Scranton gives us a proper legal opinion on whether filming cops is legal, Dubbelju moves but stays in SF, Wheelies & Wedding Bells: Jason Pullen Gets Married, BAMS 2016 Scheduled For Never, The Santa Rosa Mile Is Back!, SEMA says the EPA is trying to get all up in yo' business, and—of course—more.
- Pit Stops: Sam goes to an Ed Milich / Jack Lewis reading, Michele goes to the One Show, and Sam goes to the I Am This Motorcycle show.
- New stuff: Nexx XT1 helmet, Cortech Sequoia XC Adventure Touring Gear, Weego jump starter.
- Plus Tankslapper, Events, Classifieds, and kickass Last Page Photo, shot by Max Klein!
- Moto Guzzi's mean but mellow Griso.
- An and Michele take on the relationship between motorcycles and sexiness.
- The final word on our FJ-09 project bike.
- We visit Bello Moto in SF.
- Dan Baizer returns with #RedBikesMatter.
- Locals Only: Tony Spinks. ￼￼￼￼￼
- Devine: Daisy, Daisy.
- Dr. Frazier: The Adventurer's Wandering Eye.
- Maynard: Wear Items.
- Hertfelder: Let The Chips Fall.
- Uneasy Rider: Helmet Laws Might Suck... But It's Time To Move On.
- News, Clues and Rumors: it's in the Bible: don't ride alone, OMC receives 'Friend of the AMA' award, lane splitting updates: AB 51, ABATE, splitting legislation in Washington and Colorado, Moto Guild moving, Bullies, attorney Chris Scranton weighs in on updates to the vehicle code regarding headset, AMA Pro 2016 flat track schedule, roads without lines, and—of course—more.
- Pit Stops: Sam checks out the unveiling of Untitled's 038, An goes to the AFM awards banquet, and Surj goes to the East Bay Rats Gentrifiers vs. Locals fight night.
- New stuff: Bell MX-9 Adventure helmet, Bull-It SR4 cargo pants, ABUS Ionus 1190 lock 'n' chain combo.
- Plus Tankslapper, Events, Classifieds, and of course, a rock 'n' roll lifestyle Last Page Photo!
- Motus! Moto-love, American Style. Sam and Max go for a ride with Lee Conn and Brian Case, founders of Motus.
- We finally get around to "officially" riding Kawasaki's Ninja 300. Max, Sam and Gwynne break it down. (but didn't break it, phew!)
- The Teacher's Last Lesson: Jason Potts tells us what we should learn from searching for Ed Cavanaugh.
- Higher Viz? Michele Appel weighs in on the MIC's "Hey, more women are riding" PR efforts, in her CityBike debut.
- Locals Only: Justin Martens. ￼￼￼￼￼
- Devine: Gettin' Air.
- Dr. Frazier: Adventure Rider Very Important Paper.
- Maynard: Orphans.
- Hertfelder: Beehive Stings.
- Uneasy Rider: What Happened To Us?
- News, Clues and Rumors: Tour de Cure, Team Lov(Ed), Goodbye, Tom Perkins, William Sam Crum charged with aggravated assault for running a motorcyclist and passenger off the road, Marin Moto Works closed, The Junction closing January 31st, tax credit for electric bikes, Dainese space suits, EBR sold to Liquid Assets, Doc Frazier back on the road, naughty Kangaroo bits, Bay Area Stupid-Moto, new laws for 2016, and more.
- Pit Stops: Part Of The Solution: we ride to the 2016 Unification Rally, and bitch about the poor attendance.
- New stuff: Nexx X.R2 helmet, Revved: Obsessions of a Midlife Motorcyclist book review, Bull-It Ladies SR4 Slate jeans, Trials Frontier game.
- Plus Tankslapper, Events, Classifieds, and of course, a bitchin' Last Page Photo!
- Aprilia Caponord Rally—ADV Capo-bilities.
- Max Klein's Try-fecta: Once, Twice, Three Times A Racer.
- Dron Mk1 Buell concept, shot by Jeff Ebner.
- A Few Of Our Favorite Things (from 2015). ￼￼￼￼￼
- FJ-09 Project Bike Update.
- Locals Only: Jonathan Dela Vega. ￼￼￼￼￼
- Devine: Right To Death.
- Dr. Frazier: Adventure Poseur Christmas List.
- Maynard: Money No Object.
- Hertfelder: Results S.A.P.
- Uneasy Rider: Rubbin', Son, Is Commutin'.
- News, Clues and Rumors: Ride with us to the Unification Rally, Sean McGinnis update, FJR gets six speeds (like whoa!), lightsabers on motorcycles (seriously?), Multi-Narcolepsy, Stewarts Point Store closed, Beemer Boner Still Bogus, apparently, traffic is rough, murderous driver actually charged with murder.
- Pit Stops: Ride Friday Give Back, Sam goes south on a moto-media junket, Max takes his two wheels to Any Two Wheels.
- New stuff: Inertia LEDs, Nexx X.D1 Voyager helmet, Helimot B11 gloves.
- Plus Tankslapper, Events, Classifieds, and of course, a bitchin' Last Page Photo!
- The Adventures of Chuckles & Li'l Ricky: KTM's RC 390 & 390 Duke.
- Dirtbag Challenge 2015.
- Locals Only: Brian Wright. ￼￼￼￼￼
- Devine: It Should Work, In Theory.
- Dr. Frazier: Adventure Motorcycle Bull Flop.
- Maynard: His Uncle.
- Hertfelder: Have You Ever?
- Uneasy Rider: Hot Pursuit & Evidence Tech.
- News, Clues and Rumors: Ben from SF sent us more photos of the olden days, this Budman's for you, new CityBike t-shirts, Sympathy for Sean McGinnis, the case of the missing rack, Werkstatt changes it up.
- Pit Stops: CMSP Advisory Committee meeting, Return of the Rattler SF premiere, IMS in The Sac, RidersRecycle/ZeroWasteMarin/Motopia oil filter swap and tire recycling event.
- New stuff: We read 100 Things for Every Gearhead to Do Before They Die and Motorcycles And Our 2nd 50 years – An Owner’s Manual For Riders Over 50, and An track-tests VNM Sport Gear base layers.
- Plus Tankslapper, Events, Classifieds, and an extra-sweet Last Page Photo shot by Max Klein!
- GS-Excessive: Suzuki's Rambunctious GSX-S1000F.
- Beemer Bashing on a K1600GTL.
- A Dirtbag in New York: Poll Goes to the Motorcycle Film Festival.
- Strolling the Harley-Davidson Museum: The Works of Rembrrapp, Franz Hauls-Ass and Van Go! ￼￼￼￼￼
- Devine: Sports Ball.
- Dr. Frazier: Adventure Motorcycle Of The Year 2015.
- Maynard: What's An R1 For?
- Hertfelder: Worse And Worster.
- Uneasy Rider: Enough Authenticity Already.
- News, Clues and Rumors: FZ-07R first look, Calistoga Half-Mile cancelled (boo!), Christini DS bikes coming to CA, Genentech bad at math, Dodge trucks are ram(p) tough, HUMM NV, blind spot warning tech for bikes.
- Pit Stops: Sam heads to Piston and Chain for some Poskitt, Max does LA, Ducati-style, J meets with some Travellers in Mariposa, and An rides with some (supposedly) distinguished gentlemen. (Pit Stops is a new section, about what the hell the CityBike Wrecking Crew is up to.)
- New stuff: Pack To The Future: An and Sam check out Cardo's PackTalk intercom system, and An breaks in a MotoChic Lauren backpack.
- Plus Tankslapper, Events, Classifieds, and an of course, a sweet Last Page Photo!
- ADV-Strom! Breathing smoke on Suzuki's V-Strom 1000 Adventure.
- Kawasaki's Versys 1000—Tallrounder or sport tourer? We report, you decide.
- Bobbin' around town on a bright green Kawasaki Vulcan S.
- CityBike Of The Year, Reloaded: We get to work on our long term project FJ-09.
- Devine: I Got This
- Dr. Frazier: A WTF Adventure Ride.
- Maynard: Losing A Little Off The Fastball.
- Hertfelder: Decisions, Decisions.
- Uneasy Rider: Fair Weather Bad Apples.
- News, Clues and Rumors: CityBike takes Iraq, Calistoga Half-Mile postponed, CMSP meeting reminder, Tesla Fire update, BMWMCSF Acquires Diablo
BMW / Kawasaki, Jason Pullen Stunts truck crash, Triumph busted for TPS reports, CHP support on Sac2Bay (huh?!), H-D Street models recalled for "abrupt restoration of power", BS = $, and more moto-malarkey.
- Pit Stops: MotoEnvy Show at the BLMC, Nicaragua, and Vintage bikes in Sac. (Pit Stops is a new section, about what the hell the CityBike Wrecking Crew is up to.)
- New stuff: Corsair-X: Arais To The Occasion, Do I Make You Hornet, Baby? Shoei’s Hornet X2 Dual-Sport Helmet, 78 Years of Oil-stained Garages: A Completely Modern Review Of The Complete Book of Classic and Modern Triumph Motorcycles 1937-Today
- Plus Tankslapper, Events, Classifieds, and an extra-cool Last Page Photo.
- The Wrecking Crew rides—and somehow does not wreck—Suzuki's GSX-S750.
- Real sport touring: Max rides a Ninja 1000 to Utah, and Sam takes it to the drag strip.
- Brent Lenehan's Magni-ficent Magni+BSA retro-custom.
- Remembering Ed Cavanaugh.
- Devine: You've Got Their Goat—Now What?
- Dr. Frazier: An Adventurous Friend Affair.
- Maynard: It's The Conversations.
- Hertfelder: Follow Or Die.
- Uneasy Rider: Lions, Tigers & Adventure... Yawn.
- News, Clues and Rumors: Fires of the KTM and Tesla varieties, Triumph to sponsor Calistoga Half-Mile, Mission Electric unplugged, turnabout (on Market) no longer fair play, Vet2Track, and more moto-malarkey.
- Pit Stops: SF International Police Motorcycle Competition & Exhibition, Pacific Track Time's first women's VIP track day, and Max goes riding at T-Hill with Nicky Hayden. Oh, and apparently there was some racing at Laguna Seca.
- New stuff: Neutrino Black Box, Cortech Micro 2.0 tank bag, and Mad Dogs—a children's book about dogs stealing motorcycles and having fun. Woo!
- Plus Tankslapper, Events, Classifieds, whatever else we slipped past Editor Surj.
- We ride Yamaha's incredibly good R1.
- ...And the little R3, too.
- The return of Miles Davis: What sort of man reads CityBike?
- CityBike Wrecking Crew rides Bungee Brent's Backroad Bash (and get a little wrecked).
- Devine: Vengeance Is Thine: Lane Splitting & Gay Marriage.
- Dr. Frazier: H-D's Beastly Belly.
- Maynard: Old Guys With Stories.
- Hertfelder: The Pack Rat.
- Uneasy Rider: Better luck next time? AB 51 pushed to 2016.
- News, Clues and Rumors: splitting lanes is not hazardous, nearing the end of the Helimot era, Fastak Flex stupidity, D&D (apparently) at Moto Shop, SafeTREC loses funding, Bay Bridge keeps on crackin' on, crappy parking at Levi's Stadium, changes afoot at Laguna Seca... plus some pontificating and other miscellaneous crap to go along with the news, the clues, and even the rumors.
- Pit Stops: We ride Pride 2015, we check out, and sorta ride, that bitchin' Zaeta bike you've been hearing about, and we were there when the big check came out at OMC.
- New stuff: Innovv C3 camera + empty gelato container=commuter cam! Icon's new Raiden off-road-ish line.
- Plus Tankslapper, Events, Classifieds, and well, some ads. They pay the bills, folks!
- Grrr... Triumph's Tiger 800 Xcx shows its claws on street and dirt.
- We ride (and maybe crash, just a little...) the 2015 Sheetiron.
- We put on our fancy pants for The Quail Motorcycle Gathering.
- Devine: Uncertainty of Goodbye.
- Dr. Frazier: Stolen Adventures Around The Globe.
- Maynard: Sights Along The Road.
- Hertfelder: The Assassin.
- Uneasy Rider: ATGATT vs. The Big Tent.
- News, Clues and Rumors: Ride Work Day photo contest winner, $peed Cameras in SF, Zero drops prices (we told you so!), Evil Deer, Can't Am, Loud Clutches Save Lives, Ducati Self-disassembling Shock, Stickers Save Lives, Tokyo Moto Now Carrying Kushitani Leathers, Murderous Driver Pleads Not Guilty To Murder, NY Assholes Convicted, IMS Moves To Sac, NCOM + Walker Texas Ranger, Wired Magazine Has Dumber Headlines Than CityBike. Plus some crap to go along with the news, the clues, and even the rumors.
- Pit Stops: CityBike Goes To Sac For The Mile (Yes, it's a new section, about what the hell the CityBike wrecking crew is up to.
- New stuff: Arai's Corsair V Isle Of Man TT Limited Edition Helmet—The Most Beautiful Helmet In The World, AGV Sport Voyager Gloves, Vlogosphere, Here We Come: Sena 20S Intercom + Prism Camera.
- Plus Tankslapper, Events, Classifieds, and well, some ads. They pay the bills, folks!
- Riding the Lightning LS-218—Hell yeah for the world's fastest production bike!
- Hail To The V: Victory's Cross Country bagger.
- Adventures in Shifting: Riding Nepal—Douglas Knowlton tells us about riding right-shift Enfields across Nepal.
- Ride Fast Take Chances is here to stay!
- Dainese Custom Works suit review.
- Devine: Draggin'
- Dr. Frazier: Adventurous Sex
- Maynard: What The Parts Guy Sees, Part 2
- Hertfelder: The Winner Is..
- Uneasy Rider: The Double-edge sword of AB 51
- Tons (no, not literally) of News, Clues and Rumors: Ride Work Day, Win an Aerostich gift card from those jerks at CityBike, Pony Express to Duluth, electric bike schtuff galore, Dirtbag II - The Return of the Rattler, plus incompetence, idiocy, recalls and some serious stuff. And some other crap. Or whatever. You know how it goes.
- A new section? Yes! Pit Stops, or what the hell the CityBike wrecking crew is up to around The Bay.
- New stuff: the Bellecour jacket from Rev'It!, Sidi's new All Road Gore-Tex boots, and Shoei's GT-Air helmet.
- Plus Tankslapper , Events, Classifieds, and all the moto news that may or may not be fit to print.
- Sweet Constance vs. El Jefe: We put Kawasaki's Concours 14 and Yamaha's FJR1300ES to the test.
- Iron Butthurt: CityBike Saddle Sore 1000—Which bike is better for a real long distance relationship, Connie or El Jefe?
- It's 4:20 Somewhere—delivering medical marijuana by motorcycle. Yeah, we did that.
- Dr. Frazier: Ultimate Adventure Bike
- Maynard: What The Parts Guy Sees
- Hertfelder: DORF
- Uneasy Rider: Activism
- News, Clues and Rumors: China buys Pirelli. Up next, Chainese and Ducommunisti. Updates on legislation: AB 334, AB 51, AB 8, and our modest proposal for motorcyclist self defense. Easter ride 2015—what about next year? Sam takes a crash course, J. sees elephants, and An finds an old Bates jacket. Maybe some more guns. Plus a bunch of other stuff that we can't mention here. Because it's TOO awesome.
- New stuff: Aerostich Kanetsu Airvantage electric liner, Tour Master Element cooling leather jacket, David L. Hough's Street Rider's Guide.
- Plus Tankslapper , Events, Classifieds, and all the moto news that may or may not be fit to print.
- One Ton of Fun! We ride the top American touring iron: Harley-Davidson Ultra Limited and Indian Roadmaster.
- Remembering Andy Sills.
- Two Takes on the One Show.
- First ride: Yamaha SR400.
- Indians vs. Cowboys? Pirates?
- Dr. Frazier: Busted in Vietnam.
- Maynard: Getting Over It.
- Hertfelder: Inspected By Herb (AKA Almost Busted Too!).
- Uneasy Rider: Community.
- News, Clues and Rumors: Cheese to make you faster, No more Helimot suits (no kidding!), of course kids' PJs should be fire-proof, CHP collecting more data (watch your back!), CHP running amok on the Bay Bridge, Trader Joe's riding gear, the WSJ hates CityBike, Catalyst Reaction race team party, recalls and recalls, y mucho más!
- New stuff: John Surtees: My Incredible Life on Two and Four Wheels, AGV Sport Torino jacket, REV'IT! Memphis waterproof jeans, AGV Sport Excursion cargo pants, plus When Comics Are Outlawed, Only Outlaw MCs Will Read Comics.
- Plus Tankslapper (serious questions and doubt!), Events, Classifieds, and all the moto news that may or may not be fit to print.
- Yama-Hell Yeah! We ride two bitchin' new Yammies: An FJ-09 for hitting the road, and an FZ-07 for owning it.
- Dr. Frazier: Lucky Boots: Mr. KTM Ripe Feet.
- Maynard: A Modern History of Maynard's Boots.
- Hertfelder: Checkpoint Bruce.
- Uneasy Rider: Reviewing bikes is hard!
- News, Clues and Rumors: Photo proof—splitting between big rigs is bad, mmkay? Isle of 9 TT discontinued, stupid riders putting stupid videos on The YouTubes get their comeuppance, Yosemite fee increase not so bad, but still more than it should be (free—we can dream, right?), idling bikes do the devil's work, bikers just wanna be loved, the price of freedom (in New Mexico), AFM awards banquet, lane splitting heads North, anti-texter radar gun, BARF Community All-Star awards, y mucho más!
- New stuff: We watch Penton: The John Penton Story; In 'Stiches: Aerostich's latest R3 Roadcrafter; Nothing But FitNet: We Get Sized Up For A Custom Dainese Suit.
- Plus Tankslapper, Events, Classifieds, and a picture of Editor Surj grabbing a nap in Ye Olde Aerostich Hotel.
- February is National Sidecar Month (we totally made that up!)
- We ride the 2015 Ural cT
- Sidecar noobs—first time on three wheels (since ATCs in the eighties, anyway)
- Sit Stay Ride movie review: dogs on film—in sidecars!
- Advice from a Dirtbag: beating the $1,000 rule, without cheating
- The CityBike CRF250L gets serious: tank, tires 'n' tools
- Maynard: On Wednesday, Say....
- Hertfelder: Dog Stick
- Uneasy Rider: Real talk on AB51 and the legality of lane splitting
- News, Clues and Rumors: the skinny on the Golden Gate's lanes getting a bit skinnier, nuts to butts in the name of safer roads, 2015 District 36 schedule, Max goes to Any Two Wheels and Nothing To Lose, An goes to Femmewalla, H-D recalls, it sometimes costs $15 to cross the Bay Bridge in a sidecar outfit, and more, more MORE!
- New stuff: Clement Salvadori’s No Thru ￼Road, Venture heated gear, Arai Corsair V.
- Plus Tankslapper, Events, Classifieds, Ben's picture collection, and a seriously crazy ransom note from one of our readers.
- Dirtbaggin' 2014!
- How to win the Dirtbag. Seriously.
- How to totally NOT win the Dirtbag.
- One more lap around the Isle of Man
- Brain scan: Bell's custom-fit Star Carbon helmet
- Maynard: Explain It To Me
- Hertfelder: Always Read The Fine Print
- News, Clues and Rumors: CityBike international expansion (yeah, right), Seriously? Another lane splitting bill, already? Some other miscellaneous lane splitting malarkey, Bayview=bad place to ride motorcycles, Victory makes a custom trike for Motörhead, Texas=trike haters? Ninjas on motorbikes (for real! maybe?), CMSP: MSF --> Lee Parks Total Control, 2015 AMA flat track race schedule, and more, more MORE!
- New stuff: We test Arai’s new VX-Pro4 off-road helmet, Zowa's Visor Goggles, and the Epic ID USB Emergency ID Bracelet.
- Plus Uneasy Rider, Tankslapper, Events, Classifieds, and our readers ask for more naked old dudes.
- F'ing around with Honda's new CBR650F.
- Isle of the beholder—our Manx mania continues.
- Suzuki's not-so-wee Strom returns.
- Maynard: Why Italian Shoes Are So Narrow
- Dr. Frazier: Urban Adventure Riders
- Hertfelder: The Six Days Rider
- News, Clues and Rumors: Tiny motos racing on Treasure Island, CityBike was NOT at IMS in San Mateo, CMSP'thin' to talk about, EBR in SF, Carnegie shows us all some love, stupid fee increases, Moto Film Fest, Moto Unification Rally, Hanging out with BRD, oops, we mean Alta, Remembering Ron Halem.
- New stuff: On Any Sunday, The Next Chapter, Helimot's new Hi-5 gloves, Lockstraps.
- Plus Uneasy Rider, Tankslapper (with lots of potty mouth action), Events, Classifieds, and probably a few more things we forgot.
- The Truth About Helmets: we bash a bunch of "mature" helmets in the lab. Seriously—we're scientists now!
- More Isle of Man coverage
- The latest incarnation of Honda's Interceptor—it's an 800 again.
- BMW's R nineT
- Maynard: Sorry, Doctor Beagle
- Hertfelder: Works Bikes
- News, Clues and Rumors: Hot springs time machine, Mission+SF Moto=?, Calistoga Half-Mile + Jethro Halbert update, H-D's LiveWire ridden and its mirrors (perhaps unfairly) criticized, supposedly Distinguished Gentlemen riding, notes from the 2014 CMSP Advisory Committee meeting: "My taxes, err, registration fees pay your salary!", West Oakland Moto Review, Bay Area riders in the ISDE, It's electric, it's iron, it's a butt!
- Honky-Tonk Hodaka-donk, Sena Bluetooth Audio Pack for GoPro, a couple calendars featuring motorcycles without scantily clad women draped over them.
- Plus Uneasy Rider, Slappin' the tank, Events, Classifieds, and one or two other cool things. Like a picture of motorcycles humping. That's cool, right?
- Thumpin' to talk about: we ride Honda's CBR300R
- More SFMC history: early heroes
- Courtney Olive reports back from the Isle of Man
- CRF 'n' Turf: CRF250L long-term project update
- Maynard: Riding to Indy
- Hertfelder: Learning Curve
- News, Clues and Rumors: Addiction Motors returns, and so does LG Moto; "I have had it with all these motherf#$ckin' tar snakes on this motherf#$ckin' plane!"; Maxi-Max reports back from the Salt Flats; SB 1077; tutu riders riding in tutus; Mission Electric gives Mission Motorcycles its name back (basically), and (coincidentally) someone loses their panties at Mission Motorcycles (not to be confused with Mission Electric); 3 feet for entitlement and/or safety; Aprilia gets back on track.
- New Stuff—Book Club Edition: Troy Bayliss's A Faster Way, Peter Egan's Leanings 3, The Art of Ducati, and our take on Michelin's Pilot Road 4 sport-touring tires.
- Plus Uneasy Rider, Slappin' the tank, Events, Classifieds, and one or two other cool things. Maybe. No guarantees. It's free, after all.
- 110 years of San Francisco Motorcycle Club—history and photo album
- Continuing Education: Rich Oliver’s Mystery School Off Road Challenge
- Out and About: Bungee Brent’s 7th Annual Backroad Bash
- No Experience? No Problem! Let’s Go Racing!
- Maynard: Ten Years Old
- Hertfelder: Cradle Snatcher
- News, Clues and Rumors: we meet Anna Grechishkina one year into her round-the-world ride, KTM’s 1190 gets Super-fied, remembering Jimmy Plain, Sacramento Mile, riding the Energica Ego, CityBikers starting trouble with the BMW MOA, Suzuki gets naked, new Indian Scout, Skully starts taking pre-orders, we hate on questionable moto-startups.
- New Stuff: LS2 MX456E helmet and TourMaster Transition Series 3 jacket.
- Plus a note from the FNG, Tankslapper, Events, Classifieds, and GOBS more!
- Raging Buell—we ride the EBR 1190RX at Indy!
- 2014 Stampede—9th run of the cross-country hardtail chopper race
- Moto Melee photo melee
- Maynard: I Like You
- Hertfelder: Wart Removers
- Why You Should Love ABS
- News, Clues and Rumors: Addiction Motors returns (with coin-op hot tubs?), CHP lane splitting guidelines gone missing, CalMoto robbers foiled, Honda’s CB300F, Skully helmet actually tested (a little), flat track racing roundup, 2014 OTS lane share survey.
- New Stuff: Gasolina boots, Helite airbag vest, books both audio and print.
- Question Man: would you buy an electric H-D?
- Plus Tankslapper, events, classifieds, and OH so much more!
- Adventure-touring summer!
- Yamaha's Super Tenere: better for 2015
- Aprilia's fast, smooth Caponord
- Tahoe-Carson Moto Getaway: adventure-touring rally preview
- Quail Motorcycle Gathering: Vintage eye candy overload
- CityBike fiction: Good Deed on Mines Road
- Salvage Titles: what they mean to you
- Maynard: Impaired drivers are gonna get ya
- Hertfelder: What's in a number?
- Question Man: Google Cars?
- News, Clues and Rumors: SafeTrec motorcycle safety study results, Big Brother wants mo' money, Google Cars and you, the new FZ-07, CBR300R, Ducati Scrambler and 821 Monster, T-Hill gets a lot more corners.
- New Stuff: Dr. Frazier's big book, keeping cool with LDComfort, Shoei's xlnt RF1200.
- Plus Tankslapper, Events, Classifieds, and yes—much, much more!
- KTM's fantabulous 1290 Superduke: we get jiggy with it.
- CityBike's first-annual essay contest: Die, Hipster, Die Question Man: Why are moto-fatalities declining?
- Maynard and the 1 %ers, Part II
- Hertfelder: defending the title of "world's worst rider."
- Dr. Frazier: Close encounter with the King of Gonzo.
- News, Clues: Vintage Bike Cognition Disorder; Ride to Work!; Mile is Back at Sacto; Black-Box Privacy and Motorcycles, Moto Fatalities Drop 7%; The UN and Helmet Laws; Easter Ride Report; Yamaha's R3; Vintage Racing at Sonoma; Calling TT Riders; Wheelie Man Sentenced; Mojo Town Closes; Godspeed Friedel Munch
- Garage Full of Win: Stuntman Gary Davis puts 260 motorcycles on Craigslist
- Smartphone as moto-GPS: save hundreds using what you've got in your pocket
- Film Review: 12 0'Clock boys: dirtbikes in the inner city. Are they thugs or freedom-lovers?
- Maynard rides with the "colors clubs."
- Hertfelder goes the wrong way.
- News, Clues and Rumors: The Editor talks about climate change; Daytona 200 Memorial, Helmet Laws and the CDC; the oldest man on a new FZ-09?; new café racer from Grey Dog, what is the Fuelist?; CHP takes to wing; Honda's NM-4, Hard-on lawsuit goes limp, shops moving around, CityBike at MotoGP in Qatar; GoPro-anoia; Godspeed Tamburini, Paul Bostrom, Trudee's dog and Steven Wright.
- Plus: Tankslappers, Question man, two pages of Events and plenty of ads from the best advertisers a paper could have. Remember, CityBike is a FREE publication, but only because of our advertisers--so call them, drop by or like them on Yelp or Facebook! No local shops=NO CityBike!
- The One Motorcycle Show: CityBike reader Carl Best sends his report of the West Coast's hippest custom-bike show, complete with an in-depth interview with the event organizer.
- Brutale 800: Best naked sportbike ever? Reader David Moore says yes: "Roll on throttle and...holy shit!"
- Halton Remembers: his first ride with Sunday Morning Ride legend Bill Boyd. With illustrations by Jon Jensen.
- Question Man: Best Advice for New Riders?
- Maynard Herhson: Thanks, Internet guys!
- Maynard: Club Rides
- Ed Hertfelder: cleanin' the garage...
- Dr. Frazier: Best around-the-world adventure bike?
- News, Clues: The Editor questions your advice to new riders, report from the California Motorcycle Safety Program's regular meeting, fuel-injection rights for older motorcycles, a rash of sporty new singles form Kawasaki, Yamaha and Hyosung, a diesel and a hybrid coming from India, the new Diavel, amazing Craigslist ad, and New Stuff: Garmin GPS helmet cam tested.
- Plus Tankslappers, events and more!
- KTM 1190 Adventure--Best Motorcycle Ever?
- ityBike at 30: Cover art, memories and highlights from three decades of
- Shop Stop: Zeitgeist! Is it as good as you remember?
- Classic Glydon: Halton's (and Gabe's) favorite column, ever.
- Classic D'India: Just one look...
- Question Man
- News, Clues, n' Stuff: AMA goes full superbike for Daytona, Lane-splitting
update, the CDC responds about helmets, little (black) boxes for
motorcycles, the Editor's column, new middleweight and 250 sportbike from
Erik Buell and Hero, Enfield cafe-racer pricing, new Interceptor coming to
America, new Victory bobber, how to assure yourself of stylish
transportation in the afterlife. Plus events, tankslapper and more!!!!
- Geezers on Triples! Two CityBike readers pit the Triumph Street Triple
against the Yamaha FZ-09. Do wheelies end at 60?
- Shop Stop: BRG Racing:Racer/Wrencher/Tuner KC Gager has a Sickness for
Quickness. We found out what he's all about--and how he can make you go
- Keep your Damn Glasses from Fogging: Surj Gish finds out which products keep
you seeing clearly.
- Maynard Hershon: Some Kawasakis have soul...but not all of them.
- Ed Hertfelder: Let the professionals run things...or not...
- News, Clues and Rumors: Bikers invade the Capitol, Skull Heads-Up Display
helmet is coming, record bike sales for Euro manufacturers, updated Super
Tenere, Big $$$ at Bonham's, new Trike coming from Polaris and more.
- New Stuff: Measure Sag easily and quickly with ASV's cool new tool, Johnson
Leathers new Textile jacket, Seal Mate: will it repair your leaky fork
- Plus Events, Tankslappers and tons o' classifieds! go get it!
- First issue of our 30th-anniversary year!
- Big! Twin! Racer! Why Curt Winter decided he needed an R6-sized chassis with a Harley Big Twin powerplant...and you know you want one too.
- Dual-Sport Sportster! Jim Carducci's dream is to ride off-road on a Sportster...and his dream is real.
- Alaska! Take a bucket-list adventure with Art Director Al.
- Shop Stop: Super Plush Suspension in San Francisco: Suspension tuner to the stars...and everybody else.
- News, Clues and Rumors: AMA approves lane-splitting, how we really feel about helmet laws, will your bike get stolen in SF?, Lit Motors C1 self-balancing wonder-bike and Kubo super-scooter, updates on our drunk-driving and road-raging menaces, a trip to the Sepang MotoGP, Big App Attack, Dave Stanton trackday raises $75,000!
- New Stuff: Book Review: Total Motorcycle Manual, Spectrum Safety Vest, Rock Oil!
- Events: Complete Ducati Bike Night Listings!
- Milan! All the news that fits from the world's greatest motorcycle show!
BMW"s 160-hp streetfighter, Ducati's 135-hp Monster, Harley's amazing
liquid-cooled world-market 500 and 750 Street, Honda shows 14 new bikes
including a new VFR, Kawasaki's new Z1000 Naked, KTM's incredible
pocket-sized sportbikes, MV goes all sport-tourey, Suzuki's V-Strom
redesigned and priced to sell, Yamaha shows a new parallel-Twin, Zero
electrics get even more range and power. PLUS: CityBike's European Desk,
Yossef Schvetz, shows us the lesser-know (but still awesome) hidden Milan
Dirtbags 2013! Surj Gish gets busy with the 10th Annual Cheapskate's
80/20: Life with Zero's silent, frugal, plug-in electric Dual Sport with
photographer Thomas Gray.
Grom! Gabe Ets-Hokin goes crazy riding the new 125cc Honda Grom: it's not
just for kids.
News, Clues and Rumors: Lane Splitting still legal...for now; AMA Supports
lane-splitting, updates on moto-mashing marauders; Surj Gish rides the
Indian; Bestest Craigs List ad ever; All Lit Motors Up; Electric Yamahas.
New Stuff: Gift ideas from Dainese; 1000 Biker Tattoos Book Review; Grom
Full Exhaust System
- We ride Yamaha's stunning FZ-09: will you want one? (Spoiler alert: yes,
you will) -Moto Guzzi's V7 Racer: Café fun -Get down on one knee and up on
one wheel with Superbike-Coach's Knee-down and Wheelie classes!
- Maynard's big summer trip, Part II
Hertfelder does a quad-ath-a-lon
News, Clues and Rumors: Kenny Augustine passes, new 'Buell' sportbike,
BMW's hipster-themed R nineT, lanesplitting: legal in Euorope?, World
Superbike in Monterey by Will Guyan, Santa Rosa Mile, Shayna Texter,
ascending star, "The Best Bar in America" sidecar-themed feature film,
Distinguished Gentleman's Ride, Augmented reality helmet displayed at
SFMoto, Leo Vince goes solo, John Ryan passes, Dave Stanton benefit
- New Stuff: The Bursig Stand: a whole new way to lift your ride, gloves,
visor wiper, Helibars for the V-Rod -Plus events, tankslappers and more!
- Riding in Pakistan--Moin Khan, a man with a mission of bringing world peace though motorcycles. Follow his journey across three continents!
- Waterhead BMW R1200GS: how good is it? We ride it to find out.
- Alameda County Sheriff's Office Civilian motorcycle safety school: go back to school with Political Affairs Editor Surj Gish
- Pridmore's CLASS: One of the oldest names in high-performance riding may be the best for street skills. Find out why.
- Shop Stop: Everyone's favorite moto-accessory stop: Road Rider
- Dr. Frazier: Stand up and be counteds
- Maynard: Journeys across America, Part I
- Hertfelder: No, I'm not dead
- News, Clues and Rumors: Bay Bridge Remembered, Riding the new East Span, Vintage Motos at Pebble Beach, Corn-Gas, WTF?, Road Rage claims another victim, Helmet Cams, Updates on Michael Quinn and Jessica Mercurio, Smartphones help you park (and keep an eye on your ride), Tracker Nite, Liquid-Cooled and (very small) Harleys, Panigale 899, Wheelie School a-comin!
- New Stuff: Arai XD4, Cardo Scala Q3 Headset, Helimot's Suit Dryer
- Plus Events, Classifieds and more!
- Stop me Before...I buy an Early-2000s Sportbike! 1998-2005 may have been the apex of sportbike technology...what's the best way to spend $5000 in used sportbike tackle?
- Sacramento Mile--a historical perspective, from Curt Relick
- Laguna Seca MotoGP photo Contest: CityBike Readers take their best shots...and we judge 'em!
- The new-new-new Indian Chief: we ride and rate it. Is it the best Indian ever?
- Shop Stop: Everyone's favorite moto-accessory stop: Road Rider
- Maynard: Club Rides
- Hertfelder: Opposite of an indent is an outdent...
- Tankslappers: the We Hate Scooters edition
- News, Clues and Rumors: Photo of the month, our political affairs editor infiltrates the California Motorcycle Safety Program, one drunk driver charged, one not, EPA gives up on Ethyl, Drones over Marin, Buell Hybrid, Motus ultimate sport-tourer in Person
- New Stuff: "Motorcycle Graphics" book review, Aerostich Utility Pants, MotoPed, Givi helmets
- Plus Event listings, marketplace, classifieds and more!
- Kymco 700cc MyRoad: Big. Twin. Scooter!
- Vespa GTS300 Super Sport
- Hyosung GT650: The Korean Standard
- BMW F800GS Adventure
- Shop Stop: Johnson Leathers
- Maynard: One man decides if he should keep on riding
- Hertfelder: Time Capsule
- Kari's Korner: Sushi-chef Moto-Art
- News, Clues and Rumors: Lane Splitting update: still banned in Nevada and
Oregon...will it be legislated to death in CA?...Pike's Peak record-buster
Jeff Tigert interview...KTM mini-thumper sportbike...drunk drivers in our
midst...naked superbikes from BMW, Ducati.
- New Stuff: Book review from Miles Davis, Weise Leathers, Sheet-Metal
- Yamaha's new FZ-09: Veteran motorcycle industry expert David Edwards tells
us the inside scoop on what may be the bike of the year.
- First Ride: Honda' CB500F and CB500R
- Of Young Men and Motorcycles: Geoff Drake remembers Richard Farina.
- Frazier: Bears!
- Maynard: Dropping your bike at bike night
- Hertfelder: The Enduro Cure
- News, Clues: More on Lane-splitting, CHP goes airborne, electric
moto-racing, cross country on batteries alone, MV Agusta's 800cc Triples,
Cycle News returns from beyond the grave, the latest Schuberth flip-up and
comm system reviewed.
Racing with kids! How to get your youngster out on track…and make her faster than you.
- Quail Lodge 2013: Legends toasted
- AVA Swift 250: Retro café-racer…at a retro price.
- Shop Stop: Custom Design Studios builds your dreams.
- Melissa Pierson: Cross-country memories
- Hertfelder: Across the river…and over the hill?
- Maynard: Classic column: riders helping riders
- NCR: Chinese food with Terblanche, Honda's littlest standard
- New Stuff: Book Review: Red Tape, White Knuckles
Time to get riding with:
- 2013 Zero S plug-in electric motorcycle: 91 mph, 70-miles of freeway range. Has the electric motorcycle grown up?
- Exclusive first-ride report on the BRD RedShift Supermoto. 250-class supermoto performance...with a license plate.
- CityBike tested: 2013 Hyosung GT250R. The biggest little bike you can buy.
- First ride on Star's answer to the 883 Sportster: the 2013 Bolt. Classic American bobber style with modern performance...for $7990.
- The return of Dr. Frazier! He rides "big" bikes in Burma -Maynard asks for his old bike back.
- Hertfelder goes for a ride...in the air
- Tankslappers: More lanesplitting and more on Rickman Triumphs.
- News, Clues and Rumors: Meet our new racks, San Jose Clubman show, Aerostich pitches a tent in S.F, Moto Guzzi California 1400 first ride report from Dirck Edge, Piston and Chain moto-hangout, new stuff from Arai, Sidi and Lunasee.
It's April and we're no fools: we just have great content:
- Alley Sweeper: A wild ride in Portland as swarms of ratbikes invade that damp city's network of overgrown alleys in this unique urban enduro.
- Smarter, Faster, Safer: Yamaha Champion Riders School at Laguna Seca. John Joss learns how to go faster, safer from Scott Russell, Nick Ienatch and other top riders.
- Ed Hertfelder discovers helmet cams
- Maynard Hershon on what he'd buy to ride--if he all the money in the world to spend on it.
- New Stuff: Safety! iPhone breathalyzer and Safer Moto airbag vest.
- News, Clues: Anti-lane-splitting legislation, Portland's One Moto custom bike show, Yamaha's Bolt out of the blue, Indian's new motor, new Flat-Track racing org, Nor Cal young gun goes racing abroad.
- Splitting Headache: The State of California finally recognizes lanesplitting by issuing guidelines...but what do they mean? Is our ability to split protected?
- KTM 690 Duke: Heavy-duty fun in a lightweight package.
- Brammo Empulse R: The electric motorcycle gets serious.
- Supercross Oakland in words and photos.
- Improving the brakes on your VFR.
- Off-Road Survival Guide: Getting the bike to fit your body.
- Maynard rides electric!
- Hertfelder: the trophy nobody wants...
- News, Clues: Duke 390, new Hondas, Vegas Bonham's Auction Results, Royal Enfiled Café-Racer pricing, Naked Ninja 300?
- New Stuff: Bell's Half-Helmet with a twist, magnetic zip ties and...smart gloves?
- Egyptian Scooter Adventure! Join reader Dewayne Van Leuven as he explores Egypt on a 125cc SYM scooter.
- Time Machine: We ride the Royal Enfield Classic C5
- Dirt Bikes: Selecting a used off-roader
- Maynard Hershon: You and Rollie Free
- Hertfelder: Start!
- News, Clues: Remembering Adam Wade and Robbie Hoyt, Charlie O'Hanlon moves, CHP tells us lane-splitting is fine, why Indian will come back--strong!
- New Stuff: HJC's premium RPHA helmet lineup tested, woman-sized Aerostich Roadcrafter
- Plus Tankslappers, events and more!
- Dirtbags! We get up and (maybe too...) personal with some dirtbags...and their bikes from the 2012 Dirtbag challenge!
- Honda's NC700X: Double-tested super-duper adventure-commuter thingee!
- Off-Road Survival Guide Part III: very entertaining info on getting your bike and gear for some dirty adventuring
- Maynard talks O-rings
- Hertfelder goes to the Sandy Lane enduro
- News, Clues: KTM2013, Munroe Motors at Bonneville, our take on the Lit electric moto, close-up with Anthony Alonso!
- New Stuff: Book Review: Museo Ducati, Ohlins sells us electro-active suspension, the Nolan N-104 tested.
- PLUS: Color cover and inner spread!
- Building a better Guzzi: GreyDog Motos' Patrick Bell and his T3 Café Racer
- New Bikes from the Milan Show, 2012: Now in Color
- 2013 FJR1300: We ride a much-improved sportbike tourer.
- 2013 CRF250L: Honda gives us the dual-sport we want.
- Off-Road Survival Part II: Building your exo-skeleton.
- Maynard Hershon: At the Guzzi Club breakfast
- Hertfelder: Getting dirty with Loretta Lynn and Davy Coombs
- Tankslappers: An answer for Maynard
- News, Clues and Rumors: CARB saves us from E15, Leo Vince makeover, Dirtbag 2012, six new Hondas (including a new Honda Six), riding round the world--in 1912.
- New Stuff: The Dion Device, Bathroom reading, Helibars, boots not made for walking.
- We ride two new Ninjas: 300 and 636. Displacement bumps make good things better!
- All the latest 2013 motos from Intermot!
- Dirtbiking 101
- Steven Thompson looks for his old GSX-R750 racebike
- Maynard: Why do they ride like that, anyway?
- Hertfelder: The Six Days of Michigan
- Tankslappers: WTF, Maynard, Part XXIX
- News, Clues and Rumors: Cannonball finish, Santa Rosa Mile, Honda rumors, Guzzi's more powerful V7, Helimot gloves reviewed, events, and more.
- Adventure touring the Moto Guzzi way: We test the 2012 Stelvio NTX
- Pebble Beach Concours d' Elegance: The oldest motorcycle and a BMW Rarity take the prizes
- Reg Kittrelle rides the 2012 Triumph Bonneville: Sometimes you just need a motorcycle.
- Hertfelder rides Uptown (West Virginia)
- Hershon rides with a nonagenarian
- Tankslappers: Guns, demographics and fan mail
- News, Clues and Rumors: Tracker Nite 5, will the government will make you buy ethanol, Carla King reports from the Lake Tahoe Adventure Rendezvous, new Ninjas, new Harleys and Star's littlest bagger.
- New Stuff: Schuberth's new Schumacher-inspired race helmet, a new way to hold your iPhone, wheel jockey chain-adjusting helper.
- Plus: new events listings!
- A visit with the East Bay Dragons, Oakland's longest - lived all-black club
- Sacramento Mile: Awesome photos from Bob Stokstad plus awesome writing from Courtney Olive
- More Awesome photography (and words) from Thomas Gray's trip to MotoGP at Laguna
- Honda PCX 150 scooter first ride
- A trip to Bell Helmets
- 2013 Victory Boardwalk: 100-hp Beach Cruiser
- We deconstruct the victory logo
- Melissa Pierson on moto-zealotry
- Maynard Hershon on moto-demographics
- Ed Hertfelder gets ISDE fever
- Tankslapper: Scariest Ride, trailer-trashed edition
- NCR: CityBike day, Mojo-to-Zen, BMW S1000RR HP4, Helimot's new spot
- New Stuff: Scala G9 headset, Kali helmet, Leatt neck brace
- We ride the new Triumph Tiger Explorer
- Why are we dying? David Hough on moto-safety
- Bikes n Guns: CityBike hits the rifle range
- BMW Scooters: C600 and C650
- Moto Melee Ride Report
- Hertfelder: Not a Nice Man
- Frazier: Moto Kismet
- Hershon: You need a Harley, She Said...
- NCR: Ray Nowakowski remembered, Felica Stenson case winds down, cars flying over SF, new Beemers, Huskies and a Triumph Single?
- New Stuff: Trai
- lers, legal self-help and waxed-cotton courier bag.
- Victory's 2013 Judge--ass-kicking looks with performance to match. We ride and test it!
- 2012 Ducati Panigale 1199: Best Ducati Superbike ever? We triple-test it to find out.
- Essay by Peter Mars: Becoming #761
- Moto-cationing the European ALps
- Ed Hertfelder cleans out his milk crates
- Melissa Pierson takes up screenwriting
- Maynard Hershon finds the roads less travelled
- Tankslapper: CityBike goes on the road
- News, Clues and Rumors: Gary Jaehne remembered, Ducati 649 racer, Motus' new dealer, Isle of Man 2012, moto-poetry in Kari's Korner!
- New Stuff: Bed Buddy, summer cooling vests
- Celebrity Chef Tyler Florence's culinary Triumph cafe'-racer custom.
- Quail Lodge Motorcycle Gathering
- '57 Triumph TR5/R
- Evan Wilcox shows us tank-building
- 2012 Aprilia Dorsoduro 1200
- Two mini cafe'-racers: Symwolf 150 and Cleveland Cyclewerks tha Misfit 250
- Gabe Ets-Hokin: Haters Gotta Hate
- Hertfelder on Route Sheets
- Maynard Hershon: His personal long-term ride
- Dr. Gregory Frazier: Herbie the Love Bike
- Product Reviews: Schuberth S2, Airhawk 2
- News, Clues and Rumors: New CityBike racks, CityBike Day Preview, Moto 5ive's take on the new Brammo e-bike, all about the Sears Point Moto Jam AMA races, Flat-Track preview, and boners that won't go away.
- 2012 Aprilia Tuono V4R: V-Four license-shredder by Gabe Ets-Hokin and Alan Lapp.
- Indoor Flat-track in San Jose by Karen Gould
- All-Brit Clubman Show by John Joss
- Is a 250 too big for beginners? Opinion from CityBike reader Rob.
- 2012 Honda CBR1000RR: Can upgraded suspension take the place of traction control?
- Classic D'India, plus a review of a D'India essay collection. Original artwork by Jon Jensen.
- New Columnist Melissa Holbrook Pierson: The Girl Cave.
- Maynard's reflects on motorcycle magic.
- Ed Hertfelder rides the LA to Barstow to Vegas.
- News, Clues and Rumors: FXDX hoax, new Honda scooters, Brammo's upcoming Empulse, Daytona report from Will Guyan, Quail Lodge preview.
- Electric Boogaloo: living with electric motorcycles.
- David Hough asks if rider training is causing crashes.
- Rental Riding: using someone else's touring bikes.
- Maynard gets serviced.
- Hertfelder can't find his gas can.
- Frazier can't afford a new Adventure Bike.
- Tankslappers: readers respond.
- News, Clues and Rumors: Golden Gate Cycles closing, Ducati's possible buyers, Excelsior-Henderson coming back?, Unfinished Projects show, Events, new stuff and more.
- Should I buy a Buell? A CityBike investigation.
- Supercross comes to Oak-land!
- First ride: 2012 Suzuki V-Strom
- Las Vegas classic bike mega-auction
- Plus Frazier, Maynard, Hertfelder, News and Clues, Events, New Stuff and much more.
- Ticket This! S.F. Moto shops battle the SFMTA's indiscriminate meter-placement policy in this exclusive CityBike story
- A first ride on Kawasaki's all-new 2012 Ninja 650 Twin
- SHARP: Rating helmets beyond pass/fail
- Hertfelder: Checkpoint Charlie
- Dr. Frazier: (sidecar) Monkey business
- Maynard Hershon: slow down, you maniacs!
- Tankslappers: more about roadrage
- News, Clues: Ride Baja with Mr. Magoo, pricing announced for Triumph Explorer, new 700cc Honda adventure tourer, book reviews, events and more.
- Gary Jaehne pits the Ninja 250 v the CBR250R--which is best for novice and advanced riders?
- LeoVince Full system for the Street Triple R: tested
- Review of the 195hp Ninja ZX-14R
- IMS Show news
- A Last Ride with JoMo
- Tankslapper Road Rage Edition
- News, Clues and Rumors: JoMo passes, New Kawi Versys 1000, BMW Scooters, Ducati's amazing Panigale, have e-bikes arrived?
- Brooks Cycle Auction: Selling off 60 years of motorcycle history, by John Joss
- 2012 Yamaha YZF-R1 with traction control: first ride by Gabe Ets-Hokin
- 2011 Kawasaki Ninja 1000: tested by John Joss and Gabe Ets-Hokin
- AirHawk seat test
- Gutter Mechanic shows you how to balance wheels by Bob Stokstad
- Maynard Hershon meets a very special bicycle enthusiast
- Dr. Frazier rides into some bad food
- Ed Hertfelder shows you how to drop your bike
- Tankslappers: AAA says no to bikes, Monster Adventure tourer, CityBike t-shirts in foreign lands.
- A look at the 5150 Stunter club
- Yamaha Zuma 50F
- Calistoga Flat Track
- CB160 Cafe Racer part III
- An introduction to Supermoto
- Maynard disses KLRs
- Greg Frazier tells us about a REAL adventurer rider
- Ed Hertfelder and the mother of all mudholes
- NCR: New Kawis, Ducatis, more on Fonzie's bike, Jim Lindemann remembered, La Ducati Day.
- Plus Tankslappers, New Stuff, Events and more!
- Moto-Pilgrimage: Courtney Olive makes the journey to the Isle of Man
- CB Triple-Tested: 2011 Ducati Monster 1100 EVO
- SYM Symba: Honda Super Cub redux
- AFM: teens riding--and winning
- The truth Hurts: Words of wisdom from the Hurt report.
- News, Clues and Rumors: Building a better Guzzi cafe' racer, new bikes from Kawi, Yamaha MV Agusta and Ducati, A&A Racing's TrackerNite, Buell 1190RS, more poetry from Kari.
- NCR: San Francisco's Electric Supermoto, Dirtbag 2011, we ride the Motus ST (sort of).
- New Stuff: HD Cameras, Coconut socks and data-logging iPhone app
- Will Guyan reports from Laguna Seca MotoGP
- New Victory Tourer for 2012
- Great Sacramento Mile reporting and photography from Bob Stokstad and Curt Repck
- Ed Hertfelder gives gastrointestinal advice
- Maynard chases a Ducati guy through the Colorado mountains
- Dr. Frazier says it's the journey
- AFM: Meet the Tigerts
- Will Guyan shares his experience at the BMW-centric edition of the California Superbike School at Miller Motorsports Park in Utah
- Gabe reviews the Scala G4 Powerset bluetooth helmet heatset
- Neale Bayly rides the newest GSXRs
- Alan Lapp has an out-of-vocabulary experience at Pikes Peak
- 2011 Triumph Tiger 800 and 800XC
- Yamaha FZ8 vs. Triumph Street Triple R
- Munch Mammoth: Germany's First Superbike
- 2011 Sheetiron 300 Dual-Sport Adventure
- AFM: All About Open Twins
- Norton Featherbed at Laguna Seca
- Quail Vintage Bike Gathering and Auction
- 2011 Honda CB1000R
- Kymco 2011: Power to the Peoples
- Hare Scrambles: Thanks, #208
- Top 5 Riding Tips
- AFM: Racing the BMW S1000RR, May Race Report
- 2011 BMW F800R vs. 2006 Kawasaki Ninja 650R
- First Rides: 2011 Triumph Speed Triple and Daytona 675R
- Shane Watts DirtWise Academy
- San Jose Indoor Flattrack
- Zero Electric Motorcycles 2011
- AFM: Lightweight Classes and April Round Race Report
- My CityBike: Air-Cooled Ducati Superbike Custom (Multistrada Motor, 848 Chassis)
- 2011 Ducati Diavel
- Aerostich: Roadcrafter or Darien?
- Should Rider Training be Mandatory
- AFM: Ed Hazaar's Kawasaki Z1 and March Race Report
- 2011 Triumph Sprint GT
- RawHyde Adventures Off-Road Academy
- Dr. Ting: Surgeon to the Stars
- Oakland Supercross
- Roger DeCoster
- 2011 Yamaha FZ8
- 2011 Honda CBR250R
- Shop Stop: The Motor Cafe (Peninsula Honda/Ducati)
- Mechanics's Tales from the '70s
- 2011 Kawasaki XZ-10R
- CB160 Cafe Racer Part II
- David Hough: Mr. Whiner and the Nanny State
- Dakar: Which is Better, Africa or South America?
- 2012 Yamaha Super Tenere
- Nurnburgring on a BMW R1200GS
- Chasing the Dakar as a Spectator
- Comic Strip: Altered States
- New for 2011
- 2011 Kawasaki Ninja 1000
- 1200 Bucks: Fun with Scooters
- Stockton Mile 2010
- My CityBike: 1976 Honda 400F Supersport
- Scala Q2 Bluetooth Intercom System
- 2010 Ural ST
- New Bikes for 2011
- Tech Preview: BMW K1600GT and K1600GTL
- Jay Leno's Man Cave
- CB160 Cafe RAcer Project, Part I
- Touring on the Yamaha XS650
- Shop Stop: San Jose BMW
- Guide to $1000 motorcycles
- AFM Report: October Races
- Bagger Battle: 2011 Victory Cross Roads v. 2011 Harley-Davidson Road Glide
- Made in the USA: Aerostich, Leader MC Accessories, RKA Luggage, Johnson Leathers, Royal Purple, Wesco Boots, Superior Sound Technologies, Lee Parks Designs, Adventure Designs, Woodcraft CFM
- Scariest Ride: Wet, Cold and Lost in Baja
- Shop Stop: Ron Simms Builds a Rideable Chopper
- Gutter Mechanic: Inner Tubes
- DVD Review: The Fowler Formula
- Classic Glydon: 2000 Harley-Davidson Fat Boy
- AFM Report: July-Aug Races
- Calistoga Half Mile
- Champion-Frame Honda 350 Custom Street Tracker
- 2010 Ducati Multistrada 1200S
- MotoGP Laguna Seca 2010
- Stop Shop: Feel Like a Pro Racebike Rentals
- AFM Report: July Round
- Pashnit Northern California Tours
- Geezers: Bob Guynes and Jim Reger
- Ghengis Gone: Exploring Mongolia by Sidecar
- Chrome Berlin Messenger Bag Review
- AFM Report: June Round
- 2011 Harley-Davidson XR1200X
- Berkeley Scott Dunlavey
- Gutter Mechanic Part II
- 2010 BMW G450X
- Screw Yelp!
- World Superbike in Salt Lake City
- AFM: More May Races
- Hattar Moto NCR Leggera Special
- 2010 BMW R1200GS by David Edwards
- 2009 Suzuki GS500F
- Scariest Ride: Over the Edge
- Book Review: The Gypsy in Me by Ted Simon
- Corrazo 5.0 Textile Jacket
- AFM Report: May Races
- Yamaha Champions Riding School
- Catalyst Suspension Suspension-Tuning School
- Indoor Short Track Racing in San Jose
- My Favortie Things: Racetrack Gear
- Lee Parks Riding Riding Clinic
- 2010 MV Agusta F4 1000S
- Shop Stop: Nichols Sportbike Service
- Clubman All-British Weekend, San Jose 2010
- AFM Report, April Races
- Why You Shouldn't Buy a 600
- Kawasaki Ninja 250R vs. Hyosung GT250
- 2010 Yamaha FZ6R Triple-Tested
- Gutter Mechanic Guide
- The Easter Ride by Mean Marshall
- Scoring a $500 Motorcycle
- Shop Stop: Mojotown
- Book Review: Proficient Motorcycling by David Hough
- Scariest Ride
- Gear for Short Riders
- Classic Glydon: Of UJMs and Singles
- BMW F800GS
- Essential Adventure-Touring Gear
- 2010 Ducati Hypermotard 1100 EVO and EVO SP
- Guide to Adventure Touring
- Motorcycle Photography Tips
- 2010 BMW S1000RR
- Shop Stop: Zen House Motorcycle Shop
- Awful Poop Joke Question of the Month
- Book Review: Sam Manicom's Round-The-World Trilogy
- The Battle for Carnegie
- 2010 Kawasaki Z1000
- 2010 Aprilia RSV4R
- Xmas buying guide
- Jaybuilt Kawasaki 500 XJ500T
- Book Review: Cult of the Amateur
- 2010 KTM RC8 and 990 SM-R and 990 SM-T
- New Kymco for 2010: Downtown 300i, Quannon 150
- 2010 Yamaha YZ450F
- Touring the Alps with the BMW K1300GT
- 2010 Kawasaki Concours14
- 2009 Yamaha FJR1300AE
- 2009 Moto Guzzi Griso 8v
- Milan Show 2009
- New Kawasaki Motorcycles for 2010: Versys, Concours14, Z1000, Ninja ZX-10R
- 555 Vintage Touring
- 2010 Ducati Hypermotard 796
- Chicks on Bikes Book Review
- 2009 Moto Melee
- First Look at the 2010 Honda VFR1200F
- Tracy Snyder Back to Bonneville
- Leatherman Toll Review