Go Get Your CityBike!
- Dirtbaggin' 2014!
- How to win the Dirtbag. Seriously.
- How to totally NOT win the Dirtbag.
- One more lap around the Isle of Man
- Brain scan: Bell's custom-fit Star Carbon helmet
- Maynard: Explain It To Me
- Hertfelder: Always Read The Fine Print
- News, Clues and Rumors: CityBike international expansion (yeah, right), Seriously? Another lane splitting bill, already? Some other miscellaneous lane splitting malarkey, Bayview=bad place to ride motorcycles, Victory makes a custom trike for Motörhead, Texas=trike haters? Ninjas on motorbikes (for real! maybe?), CMSP: MSF --> Lee Parks Total Control, 2015 AMA flat track race schedule, and more, more MORE!
- New stuff: We test Arai’s new VX-Pro4 off-road helmet, Zowa's Visor Goggles, and the Epic ID USB Emergency ID Bracelet.
- Plus Uneasy Rider, Tankslapper, Events, Classifieds, and our readers ask for more naked old dudes.
CityBike was started in 1984 with the idea that the Bay Area motorcycle culture was vibrant, so ingrained in daily life, so rich in history, characters, stories, racing, riding, and comradeship that it deserved to be chronicled in print.
Our mission remains the same: to deliver to you, our reader, thoughtful and provocative journalism that may lack for the gloss and polish of the major national magazines, but more than makes up with enthusiasm, participation, integrity, and loyalty to our readers and our beliefs. We're riders like you, and love riding, just like you.
CityBike is Northern California's original free motorcycling publication. Since 1984, it's provided a special brand of motorcycle news, reviews and information to hundreds of thousands of readers. It's available at over 200 locations throughout Northern California or by subscription.