Go Get Your CityBike!
- The One Motorcycle Show: CityBike reader Carl Best sends his report of the West Coast's hippest custom-bike show, complete with an in-depth interview with the event organizer.
- Brutale 800: Best naked sportbike ever? Reader David Moore says yes: "Roll on throttle and...holy shit!"
- Halton Remembers: his first ride with Sunday Morning Ride legend Bill Boyd. With illustrations by Jon Jensen.
- Question Man: Best Advice for New Riders?
- Maynard Herhson: Thanks, Internet guys!
- Ed Hertfelder: cleanin' the garage...
- Dr. Frazier: Best around-the-world adventure bike?
- News, Clues: The Editor questions your advice to new riders, report from the California Motorcycle Safety Program's regular meeting, fuel-injection rights for older motorcycles, a rash of sporty new singles form Kawasaki, Yamaha and Hyosung, a diesel and a hybrid coming from India, the new Diavel, amazing Craigslist ad, and New Stuff: Garmin GPS helmet cam tested.
- Plus Tankslappers, events and more!
CityBike was started in 1984 with the idea that the Bay Area motorcycle culture was vibrant, so ingrained in daily life, so rich in history, characters, stories, racing, riding, and comradeship that it deserved to be chronicled in print.
Our mission remains the same: to deliver to you, our reader, thoughtful and provocative journalism that may lack for the gloss and polish of the major national magazines, but more than makes up with enthusiasm, participation, integrity, and loyalty to our readers and our beliefs. We're riders like you, and love riding, just like you.
CityBike is Northern California's original free motorcycling publication. Since 1984, it's provided a special brand of motorcycle news, reviews and information to hundreds of thousands of readers. It's available at over 200 locations throughout Northern California or by subscription.