Go Get Your CityBike!
- Adventure-touring summer!
- Yamaha's Super Tenere: better for 2015
- Aprilia's fast, smooth Caponord
- Tahoe-Carson Getaway adventure-touring rally preview Quail Motorcycle Gathering: Vintage eye candy overload CityBike fiction: Good Deed on Mines
- Road Salvage Titles: what they mean
- Maynard: Impaired drivers are gonna get ya
- Hertfelder: What's in a number?
- Question Man: Google Cars?
- Tankslapper: Superduke, t-shirts spotted Gabe's Highside: Daytona 200 Race Report, 2019 News, Clues and Rumors: SafeTrec motorcycle safety study results, Big Brother wants mo' money, Google Cars and You, the new FZ-07, CBR300R, Ducati Scrambler and 821 Monster, T-Hill gets a lot more corners.
- New Stuff: Dr. Frazier's big book, keeping cool with LDComfort, Shoei's xlnt RF1200.
- Plus events, classifieds and more!
CityBike was started in 1984 with the idea that the Bay Area motorcycle culture was vibrant, so ingrained in daily life, so rich in history, characters, stories, racing, riding, and comradeship that it deserved to be chronicled in print.
Our mission remains the same: to deliver to you, our reader, thoughtful and provocative journalism that may lack for the gloss and polish of the major national magazines, but more than makes up with enthusiasm, participation, integrity, and loyalty to our readers and our beliefs. We're riders like you, and love riding, just like you.
CityBike is Northern California's original free motorcycling publication. Since 1984, it's provided a special brand of motorcycle news, reviews and information to hundreds of thousands of readers. It's available at over 200 locations throughout Northern California or by subscription.