Go Get Your CityBike!
- Milan! All the news that fits from the world's greatest motorcycle show! BMW"s 160-hp streetfighter, Ducati's 135-hp Monster, Harley's amazing liquid-cooled world-market 500 and 750 Street, Honda shows 14 new bikes including a new VFR, Kawasaki's new Z1000 Naked, KTM's incredible pocket-sized sportbikes, MV goes all sport-tourey, Suzuki's V-Strom redesigned and priced to sell, Yamaha shows a new parallel-Twin, Zero electrics get even more range and power. PLUS: CityBike's European Desk, Yossef Schvetz, shows us the lesser-know (but still awesome) hidden Milan show.
- Dirtbags 2013! Surj Gish gets busy with the 10th Annual Cheapskate's Build-off
- 80/20: Life with Zero's silent, frugal, plug-in electric Dual Sport with photographer Thomas Gray.
- Grom! Gabe Ets-Hokin goes crazy riding the new 125cc Honda Grom: it's not just for kids.
- News, Clues and Rumors: Lane Splitting still legal...for now; AMA Supports lane-splitting, updates on moto-mashing marauders; Surj Gish rides the Indian; Bestest Craigs List ad ever; All Lit Motors Up; Electric Yamahas.
- New Stuff: Gift ideas from Dainese; 1000 Biker Tattoos Book Review; Grom Full Exhaust System
CityBike was started in 1984 with the idea that the Bay Area motorcycle culture was vibrant, so ingrained in daily life, so rich in history, characters, stories, racing, riding, and comradeship that it deserved to be chronicled in print.
Our mission remains the same: to deliver to you, our reader, thoughtful and provocative journalism that may lack for the gloss and polish of the major national magazines, but more than makes up with enthusiasm, participation, integrity, and loyalty to our readers and our beliefs. We're riders like you, and love riding, just like you.
CityBike is Northern California's original free motorcycling publication. Since 1984, it's provided a special brand of motorcycle news, reviews and information to hundreds of thousands of readers. It's available at over 200 locations throughout Northern California or by subscription.