Available at every motorcycle shop in the SF Bay Area
CityBike is published monthly and new issues are distributed in the last week of each month
August Issue Out Now!
Go Get Your CityBike!
- We ride Yamaha's incredibly good R1.
- ...And the little R3, too.
- The return of Miles Davis: What sort of man reads CityBike?
- CityBike Wrecking Crew rides Bungee Brent's Backroad Bash (and get a little wrecked).
- Devine: Vengeance Is Thine: Lane Splitting & Gay Marriage.
- Dr. Frazier: H-D's Beastly Belly.
- Maynard: Old Guys With Stories.
- Hertfelder: The Pack Rat.
- Uneasy Rider: Better luck next time? AB 51 pushed to 2016.
- News, Clues and Rumors: splitting lanes is not hazardous, nearing the end of the Helimot era, Fastak Flex stupidity, D&D (apparently) at Moto Shop, SafeTREC loses funding, Bay Bridge keeps on crackin' on, crappy parking at Levi's Stadium, changes afoot at Laguna Seca... plus some pontificating and other miscellaneous crap to go along with the news, the clues, and even the rumors.
- Pit Stops: We ride Pride 2015, we check out, and sorta ride, that bitchin' Zaeta bike you've been hearing about, and we were there when the big check came out at OMC. (Pit Stops is a new section, about what the hell the CityBike wrecking crew is up to.
- New stuff: Innovv C3 camera + empty gelato container=commuter cam! Icon's new Raiden off-road-ish line.
- Plus Tankslapper, Events, Classifieds, and well, some ads. They pay the bills, folks!
CityBike was started in 1984 with the idea that the Bay Area motorcycle culture was vibrant, so ingrained in daily life, so rich in history, characters, stories, racing, riding, and comradeship that it deserved to be chronicled in print.
Our mission remains the same: to deliver to you, our reader, thoughtful and provocative journalism that may lack for the gloss and polish of the major national magazines, but more than makes up with enthusiasm, participation, integrity, and loyalty to our readers and our beliefs. We're riders like you, and love riding, just like you.
CityBike is Northern California's original free motorcycling publication. Since 1984, it's provided a special brand of motorcycle news, reviews and information to hundreds of thousands of readers. It's available at over 200 locations throughout Northern California or by subscription.