Go Get Your CityBike!
- 110 years of San Francisco Motorcycle Club—history and photo album
- Continuing Education: Rich Oliver’s Mystery School Off Road Challenge
- Out and About: Bungee Brent’s 7th Annual Backroad Bash
- No Experience? No Problem! Let’s Go Racing!
- Maynard: Ten Years Old
- Hertfelder: Cradle Snatcher
- News, Clues and Rumors: we meet Anna Grechishkina one year into her round-the-world ride, KTM’s 1190 gets Super-fied, remembering Jimmy Plain, Sacramento Mile, riding the Energica Ego, CityBikers starting trouble with the BMW MOA, Suzuki gets naked, new Indian Scout, Skully starts taking pre-orders, we hate on questionable moto-startups.
- New Stuff: LS2 MX456E helmet and TourMaster Transition Series 3 jacket.
- Plus a note from the FNG, Tankslapper, Events, Classifieds, and GOBS more!
CityBike was started in 1984 with the idea that the Bay Area motorcycle culture was vibrant, so ingrained in daily life, so rich in history, characters, stories, racing, riding, and comradeship that it deserved to be chronicled in print.
Our mission remains the same: to deliver to you, our reader, thoughtful and provocative journalism that may lack for the gloss and polish of the major national magazines, but more than makes up with enthusiasm, participation, integrity, and loyalty to our readers and our beliefs. We're riders like you, and love riding, just like you.
CityBike is Northern California's original free motorcycling publication. Since 1984, it's provided a special brand of motorcycle news, reviews and information to hundreds of thousands of readers. It's available at over 200 locations throughout Northern California or by subscription.