Available at every motorcycle shop in the SF Bay Area
CityBike is published monthly and new issues are distributed in the last week of each month
Go Get Your CityBike!
- One Ton of Fun! We ride the top American touring iron: Harley-Davidson Ultra Limited and Indian Roadmaster.
- Remembering Andy Sills.
- Two Takes on the One Show.
- First ride: Yamaha SR400.
- Indians vs. Cowboys? Pirates?
- Dr. Frazier: Busted in Vietnam.
- Maynard: Getting Over It.
- Hertfelder: Inspected By Herb (AKA Almost Busted Too!).
- Uneasy Rider: Community.
- News, Clues and Rumors: Cheese to make you faster, No more Helimot suits (no kidding!), of course kids' PJs should be fire-proof, CHP collecting more data (watch your back!), CHP running amok on the Bay Bridge, Trader Joe's riding gear, the WSJ hates CityBike, Catalyst Reaction race team party, recalls and recalls, y mucho más!
- New stuff: John Surtees: My Incredible Life on Two and Four Wheels, AGV Sport Torino jacket, REV'IT! Memphis waterproof jeans, AGV Sport Excursion cargo pants, plus When Comics Are Outlawed, Only Outlaw MCs Will Read Comics.
- Plus Tankslapper (serious questions and doubt!), Events, Classifieds, and all the moto news that may or may not be fit to print.
CityBike was started in 1984 with the idea that the Bay Area motorcycle culture was vibrant, so ingrained in daily life, so rich in history, characters, stories, racing, riding, and comradeship that it deserved to be chronicled in print.
Our mission remains the same: to deliver to you, our reader, thoughtful and provocative journalism that may lack for the gloss and polish of the major national magazines, but more than makes up with enthusiasm, participation, integrity, and loyalty to our readers and our beliefs. We're riders like you, and love riding, just like you.
CityBike is Northern California's original free motorcycling publication. Since 1984, it's provided a special brand of motorcycle news, reviews and information to hundreds of thousands of readers. It's available at over 200 locations throughout Northern California or by subscription.