Go Get Your CityBike!
- Yama-Hell Yeah! We ride two bitchin' new Yammies: An FJ-09 for hitting the road, and an FZ-07 for owning it.
- Dr. Frazier: Lucky Boots: Mr. KTM Ripe Feet.
- Maynard: A Modern History of Maynard's Boots.
- Hertfelder: Checkpoint Bruce.
- Uneasy Rider: Reviewing bikes is hard!
- News, Clues and Rumors: Photo proof—splitting between big rigs is bad, mmkay? Isle of 9 TT discontinued, stupid riders putting stupid videos on The YouTubes get their comeuppance, Yosemite fee increase not so bad, but still more than it should be (free—we can dream, right?), idling bikes do the devil's work, bikers just wanna be loved, the price of freedom (in New Mexico), AFM awards banquet, lane splitting heads North, anti-texter radar gun, BARF Community All-Star awards, y mucho más!
- New stuff: We watch Penton: The John Penton Story; In 'Stiches: Aerostich's latest R3 Roadcrafter; Nothing But FitNet: We Get Sized Up For A Custom Dainese Suit.
- Plus Tankslapper, Events, Classifieds, and a picture of Editor Surj grabbing a nap in Ye Olde Aerostich Hotel.
CityBike was started in 1984 with the idea that the Bay Area motorcycle culture was vibrant, so ingrained in daily life, so rich in history, characters, stories, racing, riding, and comradeship that it deserved to be chronicled in print.
Our mission remains the same: to deliver to you, our reader, thoughtful and provocative journalism that may lack for the gloss and polish of the major national magazines, but more than makes up with enthusiasm, participation, integrity, and loyalty to our readers and our beliefs. We're riders like you, and love riding, just like you.
CityBike is Northern California's original free motorcycling publication. Since 1984, it's provided a special brand of motorcycle news, reviews and information to hundreds of thousands of readers. It's available at over 200 locations throughout Northern California or by subscription.