Available at every motorcycle shop in the SF Bay Area
CityBike is published monthly and new issues are distributed in the last week of each month
October Issue Out Now!
Go Get Your CityBike!
- ADV-Strom! Breathing smoke on Suzuki's V-Strom 1000 Adventure.
- Kawasaki's Versys 1000—Tallrounder or sport tourer? We report, you decide.
- Bobbin' around town on a bright green Kawasaki Vulcan S.
- CityBike Of The Year, Reloaded: We get to work on our long term project FJ-09.
- Devine: I Got This
- Dr. Frazier: A WTF Adventure Ride.
- Maynard: Losing A Little Off The Fastball.
- Hertfelder: Decisions, Decisions.
- Uneasy Rider: Fair Weather Bad Apples.
- News, Clues and Rumors: CityBike takes Iraq, Calistoga Half-Mile postponed, CMSP meeting reminder, Tesla Fire update, BMWMCSF Acquires Diablo BMW / Kawasaki, Jason Pullen Stunts truck crash, Triumph busted for TPS reports, CHP support on Sac2Bay (huh?!), H-D Street models recalled for "abrupt restoration of power", BS = $, and more moto-malarkey.
- Pit Stops: MotoEnvy Show at the BLMC, Nicaragua, and Vintage bikes in Sac. (Pit Stops is a new section, about what the hell the CityBike Wrecking Crew is up to.)
- New stuff: Corsair-X: Arais To The Occasion, Do I Make You Hornet, Baby? Shoei’s Hornet X2 Dual-Sport Helmet, 78 Years of Oil-stained Garages: A Completely Modern Review Of The Complete Book of Classic and Modern Triumph Motorcycles 1937-Today
- Plus Tankslapper, Events, Classifieds, and an extra-cool Last Page Photo.
CityBike was started in 1984 with the idea that the Bay Area motorcycle culture was vibrant, so ingrained in daily life, so rich in history, characters, stories, racing, riding, and comradeship that it deserved to be chronicled in print.
Our mission remains the same: to deliver to you, our reader, thoughtful and provocative journalism that may lack for the gloss and polish of the major national magazines, but more than makes up with enthusiasm, participation, integrity, and loyalty to our readers and our beliefs. We're riders like you, and love riding, just like you.
CityBike is Northern California's original free motorcycling publication. Since 1984, it's provided a special brand of motorcycle news, reviews and information to hundreds of thousands of readers. It's available at over 200 locations throughout Northern California or by subscription.